Do you love the Four Cheese Pasta dish at the Cheesecake Factory? Here is an easy recipe for it that you can make at home.
It’s a great dish to serve for a dinner party or any special occasion.
The recipe calls for four types of cheese, but you can use whichever ones you like or use.
So, get cooking and enjoy this delicious pasta!
What is the Four Cheese Pasta from Cheesecake Factory?
The Four Cheese Pasta from Cheesecake Factory is a dish with four different types of cheese:
- And romano.
The cheese is blended with a cream sauce and then tossed with pasta.
The result is a rich and flavorful dish that will please any cheese lover. While the dish may seem simple, the combination of cheeses results in a complex flavor that is truly unique.
Whether you are looking for a hearty meal or a decadent treat, the Four Cheese Pasta from Cheesecake Factory is sure to satisfy you.
Can I copycat that recipe at home?
We think so! This dish is all about the cheesy sauce, so as long as you can get that right, you’re on your way to a delicious home-cooked meal.
How long does it take to make this pasta?
This dish takes about 20 to 40 minutes to make, from start to finish.
But, of course, it’ll be even quicker if you’re using pre-shredded cheese! And if you’re topping it with a fried egg, be sure to factor in a few extra minutes for cooking the egg to your desired doneness.
What ingredients do I need to start?
This amazing dish only requires a few ingredients that you might already have in your pantry and fridge. For the Four Cheese Pasta, you’ll need:
Dry pasta: It’s best to use long, thin pasta for this dish, like spaghetti, angel hair, or linguine.
Olive oil: Any olive oil will work, but we prefer extra virgin olive oil for its rich flavor.
Onion: We like yellow in this recipe, but you can also use white or red onions.
Garlic: Fresh garlic cloves are best, but you can also use jarred minced garlic.
All-purpose flour: This will help thicken the sauce.
Milk: We recommend using whole milk for a richer flavor, but you can also use low-fat or non-fat milk.
Salt and black pepper: To taste.
Mozzarella cheese: Make sure to shred the cheese yourself – pre-shredded cheese doesn’t melt either.
Parmesan cheese: We like to use freshly grated Parmesan cheese, but you can also use the pre-grated kind.
Cream cheese: This recipe can use full-fat or reduced-fat cream cheese.
Fontina cheese: Shred the cheese yourself for best results.
Dried basil leaves: If you don’t have any on hand, you can also use fresh basil leaves. Just chop them up before adding them to the pasta.
Egg (optional): For a truly decadent dish, top with a fried egg before serving. Yum!
What else do I need?
In addition to the ingredients listed above, you’ll need a large saucepan and a medium-sized bowl.
If you’re using dried basil leaves, you’ll also need a mortar and pestle or a spice grinder.
Four Cheese Pasta Cheesecake Factory
- 1/2 pound Dry pasta
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Chopped onion
- 2 Cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan cheesex
- 1/4 cup Cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Shredded fontina cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dried basil leaves.
- Egg (optional)
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the flour and stir to combine. Slowly add the milk, whisking continually until the mixture is smooth.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the salt, pepper, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, and fontina cheese.
- Stir until the cheeses are melted, and the sauce is smooth. Add the cooked pasta and toss to coat.
- Add the dried basil leaves and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately, with a fried egg if desired.
Can I use another type of cheese?
Yes, you can use other types of cheese in this dish.
Just make sure that they are all different kinds of hard cheeses so that they will melt well.
Examples of other cheeses that would work well include cheddar, Swiss, and Gruyere.
Can I use another type of pasta?
Yes, you can use any type of pasta you like in this recipe.
Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly. For example, using a thinner pasta like angel hair will cook more quickly than a thicker pasta like fettuccine.
Do I have to use all four kinds of cheese?
No, you don’t have to use all four cheeses.
For example, if you want to simplify the dish, you can use mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Or, if you’re looking for a stronger flavor, you could use cheddar and Gruyere cheese. Just make sure to use a total of 2 cups of shredded cheese.
Can I add or replace other ingredients?
Yes, feel free to experiment with this dish and add other ingredients you love.
For example, add some cooked chicken or sausage for extra protein, or use a different type of pasta altogether. Get creative and make this dish your own!
Tips and tricks for a better pasta
Use fresh pasta for a more authentic flavor.
- Substitute half of the milk with cream for a richer sauce.
- If you don’t have fresh basil on hand, you can use dried oregano or thyme.
- Add some cooked bacon or sausage to the pasta for extra flavor.
- Stir in some sun-dried tomatoes for a pop of color and flavor.
- Add some sautéed mushrooms to the dish for an earthy flavor.
- Top the pasta with crispy bread crumbs for a crunchy contrast.
- For a lighter dish, use skim milk and low-fat cheeses.
- If you want a bit more of a kick, add some red pepper flakes to the sauce.
- Stir in some cooked lobster or shrimp for a luxurious twist.
Serve the pasta with a green salad and crusty bread for a complete meal. Enjoy!
Can I make this dish ahead of time?
Unfortunately, this dish doesn’t hold up well if made ahead of time.
The sauce will thicken, and the pasta will become mushy. If you need to make it ahead of time, we recommend cooking the pasta and making the sauce separately.
Then, just before serving, combine the pasta and sauce and reheat until warm.
What is the best way to reheat leftovers?
If you have leftovers, they can be reheated in a saucepan over low heat until warmed through.
Alternatively, they can be microwaved and covered in 30-second intervals until heated through.
This dish is the perfect comfort food for a chilly day. It’s packed with flavor and will please everyone at the table. So go ahead and give it a try! We know you’ll love it.
Similar Recipes from HotSalty: