Do you love the Starbucks refresher but don’t like how expensive it is? Well, we have a secret for you! You can make your refresher at home for a fraction of the price.
All you need is some simple ingredients.
Then, with the help of our recipe, you’ll be able to make a delicious and refreshing drink that will save you money and taste just as good as the store-bought version.
About the Starbucks Blue Secret Drink
If you’re a fan of Starbucks, then you’ve probably heard of the blue drink.
This brightly colored beverage is a refreshing mix of iced tea, vanilla extract, soy milk, and many more ingredients, and it’s become a popular choice among customers looking for something a little different.
At the same time, the drink doesn’t have an official name on the Starbucks menu.
Regardless of what you call it, there’s no denying that the blue drink is a refreshing and delicious way to enjoy your favorite coffee shop.
Can I prepare this Starbucks secret drink at home?
Yes, you can! This recipe is easy to follow and only requires a few ingredients you might already have at home. So give it a try the next time you’re in the mood for a refreshing iced drink.
What do I need to start?
To make this delicious blue drink, you’ll need:
Iced tea bag: It all starts with a good iced tea bag. We recommend using Lipton’s Iced Tea Bags because they’re readily available and make a great cup of tea. However, if you have another brand that you prefer, feel free to use that instead.
Water: Any type of water will do, whether filtered water or bottled water. The important thing is that the water is at a drinkable temperature.
Vanilla extract: This ingredient adds a bit of sweetness and depth of flavor to the drink. You can find vanilla extract in the baking aisle of most grocery stores.
Soy milk: Soy milk is a great plant-based alternative to dairy milk. It has a similar consistency and flavor but is also lower in calories and fat. You can find soy milk in the dairy section of most grocery stores.
Blueberry juice: For the best flavor, we recommend using 100% pure blueberry juice.
Ice cubes: Last, you’ll need some ice cubes to keep your drink cold.
With these simple ingredients, you’ll be on your way to enjoying a refreshing and flavorful blue drink.
Blue Starbucks Drink Recipe
- 1 Iced tea bag
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Soy milk
- 1/4 cup Blueberry juice
- Ice cubes
- In a pitcher or glass jar, steep the iced tea bag in the water for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and add the vanilla extract, soy milk, blueberry juice, and ice cubes.
- Stir well and enjoy!
- If you don't have blueberry juice, substitute it with another fruit juice.
Homemade Starbucks drinks are a great way to save money and enjoy your favorite beverage home.
While you can certainly find recipes online, there are a few things you’ll need to ensure you have on hand before getting started.
You’ll need to invest in some good quality glassware. While plastic cups will work in a pinch, they won’t give you the same results as a properly sized glass.
Finally, you’ll need some simple syrups or flavorings to add to your drink.
Common choices include vanilla, peppermint, or even a touch of sugar. With these ingredients on hand, you’ll be able to whip up a delicious homemade Starbucks drink in no time!
Will this drink taste like the original?
Yes, this drink tastes just like the popular Starbucks refresher.
The key is to use high-quality iced tea and blueberry juice.
With these simple ingredients, you’ll be able to enjoy a delicious and refreshing drink that’s perfect for summertime. So give it a try today!
Can I add or replace some ingredients?
Yes, you can customize this recipe to your liking.
For example, feel free to use a different type of milk, juice, or sweetener. Also, you can use another fruit juice or syrup if you don’t have blueberry juice.
This recipe makes one serving, but you can easily double or triple it to make more.
Tips and tricks for a better drink
Use freshly brewed tea for the best flavor.
- Adjust the amount of sweetener to taste.
- Try different flavored iced teas for a different twist on this recipe.
- Use frozen blueberries instead of juice for a thicker drink.
- Add a splash of lemon juice for a tart flavor.
- Use seltzer water instead of plain water for a bubbly drink.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries or mint leaves.
- For a non-dairy version, use almond milk or another plant-based milk instead of soy milk.
- To make this recipe lower in sugar, use unsweetened iced tea and reduce or omit the sweetener altogether.
- If you don’t have vanilla extract on hand, use vanilla bean paste or a vanilla-flavored coffee creamer instead.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to serve a crowd.
- Transporting this drink to a picnic or potluck? Make ahead and pour into a Mason jar or thermos for easy transport.
- This recipe can be made alcohol-free by omitting vanilla extract.
To give this drink an adult twist, add a shot of vodka, rum, or tequila.
Use decaffeinated iced tea to make this recipe caffeine-free.
Things that can serve with the Blue Starbucks Drink Recipe
1. Vanilla Bean Scone: It’s a fluffy, buttery scone filled with sweet vanilla bean pieces and flecks of real lemon zest.
2. Blueberry Muffin: A fresh-baked blueberry muffin perfectly complements this drink.
3. S’mores Frappuccino Blended Coffee: This blended coffee drink tastes like a deconstructed s’more in a cup! It’s got all the classic flavors of a s’more – chocolate, graham cracker, and marshmallow – plus a shot of espresso for an extra caffeine boost.
4. Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino: This frappuccino is made with rich caramel syrup and crunchy bits of caramelized sugar. It’s then topped with whipped cream and crunchy caramel bits for an irresistible treat.
5. Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino: This frappuccino is packed with chocolate flavor! It’s made with milk chocolate chips and cocoa powder, then topped with whipped cream and more chocolate chips.
6. Cinnamon Dolce Latte: This latte is made with sweet cinnamon syrup and topped with cinnamon dolce sprinkles. It’s the perfect pick-me-up for chilly mornings or afternoons.
7. Pumpkin Spice Latte: This fall favorite is made with pumpkin spice syrup, steamed milk, and espresso. It’s then topped with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon for the perfect flavor combination.
8. Salted Caramel Mocha: This mocha is made with rich chocolate, salted caramel syrups, espresso, and steamed milk. It’s finished with whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel, and a sprinkle of sea salt for a sweet and salty treat.
And finally, if you want to get creative, try adding some other ingredients like fruit or spices for a unique twist on this classic recipe!
We hope you enjoy this Blue Starbucks Drink Recipe! Made with just a few simple ingredients, this drink is perfect for summertime. Customize it to your liking and enjoy! If you have any questions or tips, please leave them in the comments below.
Similar Drinks from HotSalty: