How long does it take to cook Country-Style ribs on the oven at 350 degrees? Let’s find out the best recipe with the correct cooking times and temperatures!
What would be my benefit of taking these expensive cookery classes, when I can’t tell you guys the secret on how to prepare restaurant-like Country-Style ribs in the oven. As a learner, I only understood one thing that is to add your twist and try new to find that one never boring taste you can embrace lifetime.
So, let me take you into my kitchen for my all-time favorite and highly recommended Country-Style beef ribs recipe to make:
What temperature should I cook ribs in the oven?
We will cook the whole recipe on a medium degree of heat from beginning till the end. Ribs need their own time to grill well. Deep heating is necessary to prepare these Country-Style oven-made ribs.
Therefore, 350°F is the best-recommended degree of temperature to cook ribs perfectly fine and roasted.
How long does it take to cook Country-Style ribs in the oven at 350 degrees?
Country-Style ribs do not contain only one kind of ribs. These actual sliced pieces of meat or cuts of beef’s or pork’s ribs will take different times to cook in an oven.
Moreover, if you desire baked ones, then the time will also change accordingly.
Though there is not much difference in the cooking process.
So, I will tell you about the time each one will take to prepare:
|Ribs||Time to Prepare|
|Country-Style beef ribs||3 Hours|
|Country-Style pork ribs||2 Hours and 15 Minutes|
|Country-Style baked ribs||2 Hours and 15 Minutes|
Country-Style Ribs at 350ºF in Oven
- Country-Style beef ribs
- Kosher salt
- Cayenne and black pepper
- Onion and garlic powder
- BBQ sauce
- Olive oil
- Thinly sliced onion
- Take out your brought-in Country-Style beef ribs. Rinse and dry well with a cotton towel before using.
- Remove the extra fatty layer or membrane if you don’t love it to intermingle in your recipe.
Form the rack-like cuts on the front side for even cooking.
- Rub the seasonings on all sides of the rib pieces including salt, peppers, and onion-garlic powders. Spray some olive oil and put over onion slices for a better taste.
- Pre-heat the oven at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Cover a baking tray from both the top and bottom with the foil sheets and place the marinated beef ribs in between them. The covering will ensure their juicy and tender taste remain the same as possible.
- Leave it in an oven for an hour to become soft and good enough to eat.
- After 60 minutes, take out the tray and carefully remove the foil. To Conclude whether it is done or not, cut apart a piece with the fork.
- If it is still hard, then place for another 30 minutes. And if you feel like it is done, continue with the further process.
Do not forget to remove excess liquid lying on the tray out.
How do I know when the ribs are done?
As the ribs were covered in a foil most of the time to be softened, you won’t exactly be able to see whether it is done or not. But it is also necessary to check whether it is cooked from inside or not. As sauce can be poured only after inner cooking. To verify when it will be out after the first time heating in an oven.
After removing a foil sheet, use a fork and cut it into a piece such that you do while eating any other cooked food. If the rib steak is cutting fine. Then, it means it is cooked enough to chew and eat well from inside.
Now, perform the upcoming steps doubtlessly after confirmation.
Can I use frozen ribs?
Frozen ribs are okay to cook as it represents the fresh quality of meat. But the problem that arises is that it will take a longer time than usual to cook.
So, better use the thaw ribs or soak dry the frozen ones properly before marinating.
As the ribs will steam out their liquid, so make sure not to make the process uneasy by experimenting on frozen ribs as it is. Defrosting is a must for the best results.
The best sauce for Country-Style ribs in the oven
BBQ or maple is everyone’s favorite sauce to go with Country-Style ribs.
The reason is that the BBQ sauce is quite thick as compared to other ones and will not dry easily when used to cook.
It is also a perfect coated layer to dilute well into the rib pieces to give a tangy and twisting mouth-watery taste to our dish.
This addition will make you feel that you are actually at the restaurant enjoying your diner with your loved ones.
Tips and tricks to a better recipe
1) Get the fine quality of Country-Style boneless ribs from any local shops around you. I prefer you to go for boneless ones to enjoy the eating rather than being irritated by taking out bones. There is no such difference in the final taste as both will be equally delicious.
2) Do not make holes with a fork if you have already made the rack-like structure on one side. An only a single technique for even cooking is best here.
3) If you have individual rib pieces, better put them close to each other in a row, and it will take comparatively 10-12 minutes less in the initial cooking process.
4) Foil is a must-have to prevent the dish from drying out and looking bland. The sauce will act as a safe shield after the foil is removed to help ribs to regain some extra flavor and tenderness.
5) For the sweet and tangy savor to satisfy your tongue at the same time. Try adding a tablespoon of brown sugar into a maple sauce and then apply it to the ribs.
2 Best side dishes for Country-Style ribs
- Coleslaw: Coleslaw adds some shredded cabbage with 10% of carrot in it. It is effortless to make with just 4ingredients to mix in a bowl with it. Add the shredded mix with a rich percentage of mayonnaise and a tablespoon of honey and apple cider vinegar. Sprinkle some salt and black pepper and whisk them all well to serve aside your beef ribs.
- Cornbread: If you think of cornbread as a hard recipe. Then no. It is just a 30-minute buttery and crunchy cook-by to make. But if you do not bother to cook then, buy it from a nearby mart and heat in an oven with some butter for 10 minutes, and Tada, your crispy-buttery side dish is ready to pair with the lip-smacking ribs.
I will assure you your 3 hours of cooking work will be beautifully paid off when you taste the first bite of this royal luscious Country-Style ribs dish. The side dishes will add a health star rating from your friends and family.
You can ping us anytime in the comments section below. We are available 24X7 to suggest some amazing food ideas and tricks. Remember to leave down your precious words to help us understand your likings you better.
So, do you already know how long to cook Country-Style ribs at 350 degrees in the oven? Please, feel free to leave your comments below!