Are you looking for a delicious and healthy smoothie recipe? If so, you’ll love this strawberry banana smoothie from Smoothie King! Made with fresh strawberries, bananas, and yoghurt, perfect for a quick breakfast or snack.
Plus, it’s packed with vitamins and minerals to keep you feeling your best.
I have the the list with all the ingredients you need for a perfect copycat recipe. So, don’t waste more of your time and check out below or recipe!
Can I make the Smoothie King strawberry banana recipe at home?
Yes, you can make the Smoothie King strawberry banana recipe at home with some simple ingredients. All you need is some simple ingredients, fruits and 1 cup of milk.
Simply blend all the ingredients until smooth, and enjoy! You can also add other fruits or juices to the mix if you’d like. Experiment and see what you come up with!
How long does it take to make this smoothie?
This smoothie can be made in just a few minutes! Simply blend all the ingredients until smooth, and enjoy. You can also add other fruits or juices to the mix if you’d like. Experiment and see what you come up with!
If you’re looking for an extra flavour boost, add a few drops of natural Strawberry Banana Extract. This extract is made with real fruit and adds a delicious burst of flavour to your smoothie. Enjoy!
What ingredients do I need for this smoothie?
One cup of frozen strawberries, one banana, 1 cup of vanilla yoghurt, and 1 cup of milk. Plus, natural Strawberry Banana Extract for an extra boost of flavour.
Smoothie King Strawberry Banana Recipe
- 1 cup Frozen strawberries
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup Vanilla yoghurt
- 1 cup Milk
- Natural Strawberry Banana Extract (optional)
- Dry fruits for topping (optional)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Enjoy immediately!
- You can add other fruits or juices to the mix if you'd like. Experiment and see what you come up with!
Will this smoothie taste like the original?
Yes, this smoothie tastes just like the original! It’s made with fresh strawberries, bananas, and yoghurt, packed with flavour. Plus, the natural strawberry banana extract gives it an extra flavour boost.
Some variations of this smoothie:
This smoothie is perfect for breakfast, a snack, or even dessert! It’s so refreshing and satisfying, and it’s packed with nutrients that will give you sustained energy throughout the day. So if you’re looking for an easy, delicious way to get your daily dose of fruit, this smoothie is for you!
- Adding a handful of spinach leaves for an extra nutritional boost
- Using almond milk instead of regular milk for a dairy-free version
- Using frozen peaches or mangoes in place of the strawberries
- Adding a scoop of protein powder to make it a meal replacement smoothie
- Stirring in some chia seeds for an extra fibre boost.
- Omitting the milk and using only yoghurt and water for a thinner smoothie.
- Adding a tablespoon of honey or agave nectar for sweetness.
- Make it a green smoothie by adding kale or spinach leaves.
- If you don’t have any frozen fruit on hand, use fresh fruit and add a handful of ice cubes.
The possibilities are endless! Get creative and enjoy your smoothie!
Can I add or replace some ingredients?
Yes, you can add or replace some ingredients in this smoothie.
For example, if you don’t have strawberries, you can use another type of fruit. Or, if you’re looking for a dairy-free option, you can use almond milk instead of regular milk. Be creative and see what you come up with!
Tips and tricks for a better smoothie
There are simple things we can do to improve (even more) the taste of our smoothie. I decided to write below some simple, but essential tips to make your smoothie more delicious. Check below:
- Use fresh or frozen strawberries ripe for the best flavour.
- If using frozen bananas, make sure they are peeled and cut into small pieces before adding them to the blender.
- Use high-quality vanilla yoghurt for the best flavour.
- Whole milk will make for a richer smoothie, but any type of milk can be used.
- Add a few natural strawberry banana extract drops for even more flavour.
- If your smoothie is too thick, add more milk until desired consistency is reached.
- If your smoothie is too thin, add more frozen fruit or ice until desired consistency is reached.
- Feel free to add other fruits or juices to the mix. Experiment and see what you come up with!
- If using fresh strawberries, consider adding a little sugar or honey to taste.
- Add a handful of spinach or other greens to the mix for a more nutritious smoothie.
- Get creative with your garnishes! Top your smoothie with fresh fruit, nuts, or granola for a tasty treat.
Enjoy your smoothie immediately after blending for the best flavour and texture.
Can I store this smoothie?
Yes, you can store this smoothie in the fridge for 24 hours. Just make sure to give it a good stir before drinking.
Ten things to take care of while storing this smoothie:
- Cover the smoothie: Make sure to cover your smoothie tightly so that it doesn’t oxidize and turn brown.
- Store in a cold place: Pop your smoothie in the fridge or even the freezer if you want it to last longer.
- Don’t add fresh fruits: If you’re adding fresh fruits to your smoothie, make sure to consume them right away since they will start to brown and oxidize quickly.
- Use ripe fruits: Using ripe fruits will help your smoothie taste sweeter and more flavorful.
- Add some acid: If your smoothie is tasting a little bland, try adding some citrus juice or vinegar to brighten it up.
- Don’t add alcohol: If you’re looking to store your smoothie for more than a few hours, avoid adding alcohol, as it will start to break down the fruits and vegetables.
- Use frozen fruits and vegetables: Frozen fruits and vegetables will help keep your smoothie cold and make it thicker and creamier.
- Add some healthy fats: Adding a source of healthy fats like nut butter or avocado will help make your smoothie more filling and satisfying.
- Use Natural Sweeteners: If you’re looking to sweeten your smoothie, opt for using natural sweeteners like honey or dates instead of refined sugars.
And finally, store in a glass container! Glass is the best material to store your smoothie in as it won’t leach any chemicals into the drink.
Things to serve with this smoothie
1. Vanilla Wafers: Crumble up some vanilla wafers and sprinkle them on your smoothie.
2. Sliced Strawberries: Garnish your smoothie with some fresh, sliced strawberries.
3. Blueberries: Add a handful of blueberries to the mix for an extra burst of flavour.
4. Chocolate Chips: Sprinkle some chocolate chips on your smoothie for a decadent treat.
5. Nuts: Add a handful of nuts to your smoothie for a filling and satisfying snack.
6. Oatmeal: Mix in some oatmeal for an extra dose of fibre and nutrients.
7. Protein Powder: Add some protein powder to your smoothie to help build and repair muscles.
8. Flaxseed: Mix in some flaxseed to boost omega-3 fatty acids.
9. Coconut: Add some shredded coconut to your smoothie for a tropical twist.
10. Honey: Sweeten your smoothie with a drizzle of honey.
11. Agave Nectar: Add some agave nectar to your smoothie for natural sweetness.
In conclusion, you can make the Smoothie King strawberry banana recipe at home with some simple ingredients. All you need is simple and easy to get ingredients. Enjoy this delicious smoothie at home.