How long does it take to cook London Broil in oven at 350 degrees? Let’s find out the best recipe with the perfect cooking times and temperatures!
I don’t understand how people name the dishes with the city’s name even though it’s not their Recipe. Lol, I made you a bit confused in the beginning but let me make it very clear that London broil has nothing to do with London or England. Its origin is from Philipedia, Britain.
Cooking a London broil is quite technical but that’s why we are here to make it super easy for you. So, just jump into the luscious London broil recipes at different temperatures without wasting a single moment.
What is the best temperature to cook London broil?
The essential character of London broil is that it can be cooked in the oven at any temperature very easily and still give you the never-changing deliciousness of its own to relish. If we look at the cooking techniques over the years.
The quite common temperatures to cook London Broil is noticed as:
|Temperature (ºF)||State of the meat|
Out of the ordinary, some people like the limited roasting on their piece of steaks for Succulent flavor. They just want the sprinkling herbs to set on the steaks for better taste and remove turn the griller off after it intermingles well. If you are one of a rare, then 145 or 160°F is fine for you to go with your beef inches.
On the other side, if a golden brown side is your premium choice without losing the natural lush, then Broil at 175°or 350°F. It will best grill the steaks from inside so that they won’t taste bland or uncooked while consuming.
The actual fans of roasting go far for even 400°F for the exact crisp. It is also easy for fast cooking and good crunch while biting.
So, the best temperature will depend more upon how you like your London broil to taste accordingly on different levels of roasting or tenderness.
(Note: The timings will increase or decrease as per degrees of temperature.12-15minutes on rare to 7-10minutes on well-cooked.)
How long does it take to cook London broil in the oven at 350 degrees?
My personal preference will recommend you to cook at 350°F for the best taste. Feels like 350° especially come into existence to make London broil only. The heavenly flavor will cause anyone to fall into its moreish and finger-licking smack.
However, the time required is just 15-20 minutes for roasting after full preparation and pre-heating process.
London Broils in Oven at 350 Degrees
- Round steak
- Kosher salt
- Red and black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Lemon juice
- Worcestershire sauce
- Marinade the round broil steak into the mixture of 2 tablespoons of olive oil, with a good amount of kosher salt, black pepper, oregano, soy, and Worcestershire sauce, and a pinch of red pepper. Do not forget to add minced garlic and a spoonful of lime zest for better taste.
- Let it sit for 3-4 hours before broiling. You can also refrigerate it overnight.
- Oven-Roasting: Pre-heat the oven at 350°F or 175°C for 10 minutes.
- Take out the steak from the marinated bowl and place it in a baking tray.
- Roast or grill on one side for around 6 minutes and flip on the next for another 7 minutes.
- Take out and rest aside for 12 minutes. Then cut into 1 or 1/2 inch slices.
- The way of presenting a dish to a diner is the most important thing. The appearance and aroma catch more attention than the undecorated dish.
- So, adorn with some basil or parmesan cheese on top, and voila Enjoy!
How can I make the recipe tastier?
- The quality of a steak will ensure the good taste and after flavor of the dish. So, settle for a good quality steak for fine cooking.
- Do not make holes in a steak with a fork before cooking. It will dry out the steak from the inside making it dull.
- A good sprinkle of kosher salt is necessary for juicy and delectable savor. You can also use it, in case, your London broil dried out after cooking.
- A good side dish will add supremacy or boom to the dish.
- Always give at least 10 minutes to the eatable for retaining its juices and extract back for a lip-smacking taste.
3 Smashing side dishes for London Broil
1) Grilled potatoes:
- Slice the potatoes into 4-5 long pieces in the shape of wedges.
- Boil on high flame in a water-filled vessel for 5 minutes only.
- Turn off the stove and quickly transfer in cold water to cool down.
- Make minor cuts in between for proper grilling. Brush with some seasoning like salt, pepper, garlic powder, and oregano.
- Grill for 5-5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Garnish with coriander or basil leaves and place along with your London Broil.
2) Fried rice:
Serving broiled steaks with fried rice will work as a complete meal on your table. All you need to do is:
- Boil the rice on medium flame in a pan filled with water for 15 minutes. 1 cup is enough for 1 person, you can increase the quantity as per serving.
- Till the rice is on the stove. Stir fry your favorite veggies in a finely chopped manner. Set aside in the plate for later.
- Now, have a check on your previous vessel and quickly drain out the excess water as soon as the rice feels boiled.
- Now combine the veggies with the rice along with soy sauce, vinegar, salt, and some pepper as per your taste buds. Mix until they mingle well. Turn off the gas and be ready to platable with your grilled steak.
3) Creamy corns:
This 15 min recipe is the most popular among all the side dishes. The process to prepare is:
- Melt 2-3 tablespoons of butter on a medium flame. Put corn, black pepper, salt, and heavy cream on it.
- Add the milk whisked in all-purpose flour to thicken the cream. Stir frequently for 5-6minutes until cooked.
- Shred with your all-time favorite cheese and place it on the table to embrace its yummy taste with sliced steaks.
How can I cook at a higher temperature?
Yes, you can also cook your London broil at a high temperature. A lot of souls love to prepare it a 400°F for more crustiness and crumbling to chew.
The cook time will also reduce from regular 15 to 10 minutes. It is best-suited when you can’t have even a single second to miss.
Can I use frozen ingredients?
It is perfectly fine to use frozen ingredients or even a lot of people use the marinated meat after keeping it in the freezer overnight.
Just keep your meat in an air-tight or sealable package. so, that no source of moisture can be developed to spoil its tanginess.
And your bulk storage is not gonna waste too as the frozen meat can be used for up to 2 months.
Hope you will have a great diner recipe in hand for tonight and we are sure that you are gonna rock it with the taste of your hands. Feel free to ask for any query in making your London broil dinner with amazing side dishes.
Have fun and make this night remembered till the last. Do not forget to share the compliments that will make us feel happy to help. We are available for your service 24X7.
So, do you already know how to cook London Broil in oven at 350 degrees? Please, feel free to leave your comments below!