Lately, I’ve been really into garlic noodles. I’m not sure what it is about them, but they’re so darn delicious. I’ve tried a few different recipes, but my absolute favorite is the lobster garlic noodles from Yard House.
The recipe is pretty simple and only requires a few ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. The best part is that it only takes about 30 minutes to make, so it’s perfect for a weeknight meal.
What is the lobster garlic noodles Yard House recipe?
The lobster garlic noodles from Yard House are a dish that features tender, succulent lobster meat in a savory garlic sauce. The dish is served over a bed of tender egg noodles, making it a perfect meal for any time of day.
Whether you’re looking for a hearty lunch or a light dinner, this dish is sure to please. Order the lobster garlic noodles today and enjoy!
Can I replicate this recipe at home?
Absolutely! The recipe is pretty simple and only requires a few ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. The best part is that it only takes about 15 minutes to make, so it’s perfect for a weeknight meal.
How long does it take to make this recipe?
It is no secret that the Yard House has some of the best garlic noodles around. It takes about 15 minutes to make the lobster garlic noodles recipe from Yard House.
This dish is packed with flavor and will be a hit with your family and friends. So get cooking and enjoy this delicious dish any night of the week. Give it a try today!
Lobster Garlic Noodles Yard House
- pound Lobster meat (usually buy frozen lobster tails)
- 1/2 pound Spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 Gead of garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup Chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to the package directions.
- While the noodles are cooking, heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute, or until it's fragrant.
- Add the lobster meat and cook for about 3 minutes, or until it's cooked through.
- Add the cooked noodles, parsley, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese to the skillet and toss everything together until it's well mixed.
- Serve immediately.
Some variations of this recipe
- If you want a little more of a kick, you can add some red pepper flakes to the dish.
- You’re not a fan of garlic? You can leave it out altogether.
- If you want a bit of a crunch, you can add some chopped nuts to the dish.
- If you want a heartier dish, you can add some chopped cooked chicken or sausage to the mix.
- For a richer dish, you can add some heavy cream to the sauce.
- If you want a vegetarian option, you can leave out the meat and add more vegetables; you can also replace the lobster with mushrooms.
Finally, as always, feel free to adjust the ingredients to suit your taste!
Can I add or replace some ingredients?
Of course! This recipe is very versatile and can be easily customized to your liking.
If you’re not a fan of lobster, you can replace it with shrimp, chicken, or even tofu. And if you’re not a fan of spaghetti noodles, feel free to use any type of pasta. The options are endless! So go ahead and get creative with this recipe and make it your own.
What are some other ways to enjoy this dish?
If you’re looking for a lighter version of this dish, you can omit the pasta altogether and just enjoy the garlic sauce and lobster meat on their own.
Or, if you’re feeling indulgent, you can add a creamy sauce or cheese on top. However you choose to enjoy it, this dish is sure to please. Give it a try today!
Tips and tricks for a better recipe
First of all, if you want a more decadent dish, use lobster claws or whole lobster tails instead of just the meat.
- Use fresh garlic for the best flavor.
- Make sure to properly season the dish with salt and pepper.
- The Parmesan cheese can be omitted if you watch your sodium intake.
- Use only high-quality olive oil for the best flavor.
- If you want a richer dish, use heavy cream instead of butter.
- Use fresh parsley for the best flavor and garnish.
- You can also add other herbs and spices to the dish, such as thyme or basil.
- The dish can be served over rice instead of noodles.
- If you want a healthier dish, use whole wheat or gluten-free noodles.
- You can also add other vegetables, such as mushrooms or peppers, to the dish.
- Make sure the lobster meat is properly cooked before serving.
- The dish can be served with a side of bread or salad.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Make sure the noodles are cooked properly. Do not overcook the lobster meat. Make sure the cheese is grated.
Do not forget to add the parsley. Do not forget to add salt and pepper. Also, do not forget to add the Parmesan cheese. Make sure everything is mixed together well.
Things to serve with Lobster garlic noodles yard house Recipe
- Steamed Lobster: Serve your lobster with some simple steamed vegetables on the side.
- Salad: A fresh green salad goes well with lobster garlic noodles.
- Corn on the Cob: Corn on the cob is a classic side dish to serve with lobster.
- Mashed Potatoes: Mashed potatoes are a great way to soak up the delicious lobster garlic sauce.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts: These crispy roasted Brussels sprouts are the perfect side dish for your lobster garlic noodles.
- Baked Potato: A baked potato is a hearty side that goes well with lobster garlic noodles.
- Roasted Veggies: Serve your lobster garlic noodles with a mix of roasted vegetable
- Sauteed Spinach: This healthy sauteed spinach is a great side dish for your lobster garlic noodles.
- Grilled Asparagus: Grilled asparagus is a delicious way to round out your lobster garlic noodles.
- Steamed Broccoli: Steamed broccoli is a healthy and simple side dish for your lobster garlic noodles.
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes: These roasted sweet potatoes are the perfect way to add a little sweetness to your lobster garlic noodles.
- Quinoa: Quinoa is a healthy and filling side dish that goes great with lobster garlic noodles.
- Farro: Farro is a hearty grain that makes a great side dish for your lobster garlic noodles.
- Zucchini Noodles: Zucchini noodles are a healthy and delicious alternative to pasta for your lobster garlic noodles.
Can I store this recipe?
Yes, this recipe can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just make sure to reheat it before serving.
Things to take care of before storing this recipe:
- Make sure all the ingredients are properly cooked before storing.
- Do not store the recipe for longer than 3 days.
- Toss everything together before storing
- Store in an airtight container
This lobster garlic noodles recipe from Yard House is a delicious and easy-to-make dish perfect for any night of the week. It’s packed with flavor and can be easily customized to your liking. So give it a try today and enjoy!