In this article I will show you how to prepare the Ole Smoky Butter Pecan Moonshine recipe In less than 30 minutes.
Many people think that making the ole smoky butter pecan moonshine drink is a bit of hard work. However, you are slightly incorrect. Making the smoky butter pecan moonshine drink doesn’t involve loads of hard work and time.
So why waste money on something you can make at home effortless? Besides, what’s better to serve to the guest than the ole smoky butter pecan moonshine drink.
Many people think that moonshine is only white whiskey for people who like hard liquor. Yet, that’s not the case. in fact, you can use anything to make the drink according to your taste. This is because moonshine drinks can be made from a variety of ingredients.
Also, the drink you’ll make at home will have the exact flavors and taste of the paid ones. Also, most of the ingredients in our recipes are easy to find at home or easily available in the supermarket. So now the only question we are left with is how to make ole smoky butter pecan moonshine at home?
What’s in the ole smoky butter pecan moonshine recipe?
The smoky butter pecan moonshine recipe does not involve many ingredients very basic and easy to find. Here is a list of what’s required:
- Toasted pecan;
Let’s see the preparing time and the recipe?
How long does it take to prepare this moonshine?
Butter Pecan Moonshine recipe is easy to make, and you can prepare it at your home in less than half an hour. Also, As we mentioned earlier, the ole smoky butter pecan moonshine drink can be prepared in a very short time.
However, leaving the mixture in the freezer for at least 8 hours before serving is suggested. Then, you can serve it whenever you want to your guest or whenever you feel like having some butter pecan moonshine drink.
For making ole smoky butter pecan moonshine, you have to make two syrups. One is butter pecan, and the other one is moonshine syrup. Moonshine syrup can be of different ingredients like fruits, vegetables, etc.
However, the easiest way of making the moonshine syrup is by combining sugar in water and adding yeast to the syrup. And voila, your moonshine syrup is ready.
This syrup is also called sugar shine. Also, the sugar shine syrup is easy and cost-efficient to make. It won’t take much time and energy. Additionally, it produces the perfect shine you need for a fancy drink.
Ole Smoky Butter Pecan Moonshine Recipe
Following are the ingredients needed to make butter pecan syrup:
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Chopped toasted pecan
- ⅓ cup Cubed butter
- 1 cup Water
- Dash salt
- 5 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 1 cup Brown, dark sugar
Ingredients for ole smoky butter pecan moonshine recipe:
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Dark brown sugar
- 4 cups Moonshine
- 4 oz Salted Caramel-flavored Moonshine
- 4 tbsp Butter pecan syrup
- 4 tsp Vanilla extract
Directions for the butter pecan syrup:
- Mix brown sugar, salt, cornstarch in your slow cooker. A slow cooker is needed in this recipe to achieve the perfect consistency of the syrup.
- Whisk in water
- Cover the slow cooker and turn the flame to high. Stir it till you get a perfect consistency. Also, check every 30 mins. It usually takes 3 hours to achieve the needed consistency.
- Whisk butter till it’s melted, and then add vanilla and pecan.
Note: You can also buy butter pecan syrup from the market if you wish to, and it will save your time and money as well. In case you can’t find the syrup, you can make t at home just like what you could have got from the supermarket.
Directions for the Moonshine:
- Add sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat
- Whisk until sugar is properly dissolved in the water
- Take away the saucepan from the stove
- Add some vanilla and butter pecan syrup in the water and let it cool
- Once the mixture is cold, add some regular moonshine and caramel to the mixture
- Voila! Your ole smoky butter pecan moonshine is ready.
How can I make a creamy moonshine?
- 3 tbsp butter pecan syrup;
- 4 oz Smoky Butter Pecan Moonshine.
Whipped cream (heavy) for topping.
- Combine all the ingredients in a high ball glass filled with ice cubes. And your creamy moonshine is ready. You can top it up with whipped cream.
- If you want to try out some other flavor, all you need to do is change the syrup flavors. The recipe will remain the same, just that you have to add different syrup to it. For example, if you want cherry flavor, add cherry syrup to the drink. Try our other moonshine recipes too.
- Also, you can spice up your butter pecan moonshine by adding some fresh fruits like strawberries or blueberries to it. It will give your homemade ole smoky butter pecan moonshine recipe a different taste.
Can I replace some ingredients?
Yes, you can replace some ingredients.
For example, you can use brown sugar instead of the regular one or the regular one instead of the brown one. Whichever you feel is more convenient to you.
Also, you can add some other flavors like chocolate or vanilla. These are just basic syrups. You know it better than us, so go ahead and improvise.
How to add sweetness to moonshine?
If you want your drink sweeter, then add some syrup. That’s it. It is really simple and easy.
This can be done at home, too, just like when we made butter pecan syrup above. Just follow the same recipe and add ingredients depending on what you wish to add.
Can I make this drink in advance?
Yes, like always we advise you to do everything carefully. You can prepare your sugar shine syrup in the early morning and keep it in the fridge overnight.
The alcohol you just have to mix with caramel and butter pecan syrup, but if you are using pre-made syrup, then it’s totally fine. You can enjoy your ole smoky butter pecan moonshine any time.
What is the shelf life of this recipe?
Well, the shelf life of a recipe depends on many factors.
For example, if you refrigerate the syrup, then it lasts longer than if you do not.
Generally, homemade syrups have a shelf life of about 8 months from when you prepared them. But this all depends on hygienic conditions and if expiry dates are followed properly.
How many serving in this recipe?
This butter pecan moonshine is a little strong recipe and has 4 servings per cup. So, if you want your rink less strong, then just add some more water or soda to it.
But remember to keep the measurement right, so you don’t mess up the taste of your ole smoky butter pecan moonshine.
Well, if you are looking for an easy way to make buttered pecan moonshine recipes at home, then this is the perfect recipe for you. You need not search for your favorite drink anymore because it is right here before you. So give this ole smoky butter pecan moonshine recipe a try and tell us how you liked it.
Share this recipe with your friends and family, and we hope they like it too. We have also added some tips on making your drink much better and tastier.
Finally, do not forget to tell us in the comment section below if you face any problems while cooking or if you have made some changes in the ingredients or methods for better results.