How does Scooby snack drink taste? What goes into this amazing and delicious cocktail? Scooby snack is a super famous cartoon mystery solving group’s favorite drink! It includes orange juice, vanilla ice cream, and dry ice.
The combination of these three makes the perfect Scooby cocktail. It looks so good in the glass that it seems to be a cocktail.
Scooby snack also includes grenadine syrup and maraschino cherries. If you have these ingredients handy at your home then it will be an awesome treat for kids.
This cocktail is an interesting party drink. Scooby snacks are delicious and kids enjoy this treat very much. It will be a surprise for children if you make these ingredients at home and serve them in a glass with dry ice. They will be surely surprised to see dry ice in their favorite orange juice-based drink. Kids can make this drink easily at their homes with little supervision from an adult.
The Scooby cocktail is one of the best drinks to serve your guests as a signature beverage during any party or get-together. Scooby snacks are popular cartoon characters and people love to have these tasty treats during their parties. This mystery-solving group’s favorite drinks recipe will surely be a hit among your guests.
Scooby cocktail is a non-alcoholic beverage that you can serve to everyone without any hesitation. Kids will enjoy this delicious treat with dry ice and vanilla ice cream as they find it interesting.
What’s in the Scooby snack drink?
All the ingredients used in the scooby snack drink are easy to find. Most of the ingredients are usually available in your house so you can make it anytime you feel like having a non-alcoholic beverage. Furthermore, if some ingredients are by chance not available in your home these ingredients are easy to find in the supermarket.
Ice cubes and a slice of orange to decorate the glass rim, or an umbrella if you wish.
How long does it take to make the Scooby snack cocktail?
The drink is super easy to make and only takes around 2-3 mins. You can make it effortlessly yet it tastes as good as any of your other favourite beverages.
Scooby Snack Drink: BEST Cocktail
- 1 oz Captain Morgan original spiced rum.
- 1 oz Orange juice.
- 1 tbsp Grenadine syrup.
- Add ice cubes into your cocktail glass and pour the orange juice followed by the spiced rum.
- Combine all ingredients and decorate with a slice of orange and an umbrella if you wish. Serve chilled! Cheers!
- Top Tips: There you go, the Scooby snack drink is ready. This is a great mix and it's not overly sweet like some cocktails can be so give this one a try today.
Did you know? Spiced rum was created for pirates by adding certain spices to the drum-making it safer to drink on long sea voyages.
Can I replace some ingredients?
This cocktail is very straightforward to make and it’s not overly sweet, so you can indeed replace the orange juice with pineapple or cranberry for a sweeter taste.
You can also use fewer ice cubes if you wish, this will give it a stronger flavor.
Can I double or triple the ingredients?
This recipe makes 1 drink, so if you would like to make more just increase the amount of each ingredient. You can also double or triple the ingredients for a larger batch.
Can I use a different kind of rum?
Yes, you can replace it with another brand of spiced rum such as Captain Morgan’s Parrot Bay spiced rum, Kraken black spiced rum or Sailor Jerry’s original spiced rum.
Please note; You should still add ice cubes into your cocktail glass before pouring in the other brands of spiced rum. The only difference is that you will not want to add any water if using these alternatives.
5 Tips to make the perfect Scooby snack drink
- Ensure that you use a chilled glass, either in the fridge or freezer beforehand. This will help ensure that the drink is cooled down before serving.
- You should always add ice cubes to your cocktail glasses before adding any alcoholic drinks to them. This way it cools down your drink without diluting it at the same time.
- Before pouring the rum into the cocktail glass, pour a little bit of orange juice into it first. You can then add some ice cubes into this juice before adding in the spiced rum. This will help ensure that your drink is chilled all the way through.
- For extratropical taste, you can use pineapple or cranberry instead of orange juice. If using these fruit juices, we suggest that you add a little grenadine syrup to the mix too.
- An umbrella is not essential for this drink but it can be used as a garnish along with a slice of orange and/or pineapple if you wish. A straw is required though please ensure that it is long enough to reach all the way down into your glass.
Please note: We have included a cocktail recipe for “The Scooby snack” as well as a few variations including “Ace and the pimp”, “The magic pirate”, and how to make your very own spiced rum-based cocktail. Please enjoy it responsibly!
A Scooby cocktail is a great and simple drink to make. The only drawback with this recipe is that it’s very sweet, so if you like your cocktails sweeter then we would recommend using less orange juice and grenadine syrup.
So, what did you think about this delicious and easy to make cocktail recipe? Please, feel free to share your opinion in the comments below!