This recipe was first created several years ago at the famous Baked Rigatoni Cheesecake Factory.
The Baked Rigatoni Cheesecake Factory is a restaurant chain that specializes in slow-cooking and baking food such as pasta noodles, cheesecakes, and other fun foods. This rigatoni cheesecake recipe is simply delicious and was created to be used as an appetizer this summer.
If you’re looking for an excellent and unique cheesecake recipe, look no further than this baked rigatoni cheesecake factory recipe! It’s a bit more complex than your average cheesecake, but the result is well worth it.
How long does it take to make this cheesecake at home?
It will take you about 2 hours to make this delicious cheesecake from scratch.
What ingredients do I need for this recipe?
You will need rigatoni pasta, ricotta cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Baked Rigatoni Cheesecake Factory Recipe
- 1 pound Rigatoni pasta
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Garlic clove (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 cup Marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions for al dente. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, ricotta cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown and firm.
- Meanwhile, heat marinara sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and pepper over the top of the baked rigatoni cheesecake factory recipe. Pour heated marinara sauce over the top.
- Serve immediately.
Can I replace some ingredients?
If you don’t have ricotta cheese on hand, you can substitute cottage cheese or sour cream. You can also use store-bought pasta sauce in place of the homemade marinara sauce.
What is the best way to serve this cheesecake?
This cheesecake can be served either cold or at room temperature. It also goes well with various toppings, such as marinara sauce, pesto sauce, or even just some fresh herbs.
Tips and tricks for a better recipe
There are several things we can do to improve our revenue. Here are some interesting tips:
- Be sure to grease your baking dish well, so the cheesecake doesn’t stick.
- Cook your pasta al dente for a firmer texture.
- Use fresh garlic for the best flavor.
- Make sure your eggs are at room temperature before mixing the recipe.
- Don’t overbake the cheesecake – it should be golden brown and slightly firm to the touch.
- Let the cheesecake cool completely before slicing and serving.
- Serve with a dollop of your favorite sauce, such as marinara or pesto.
- You can also top the cheesecake with shredded mozzarella cheese or chopped basil.
However, there are still other tips I want to share with you:
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- To reheat, place the slice back in the oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 10 minutes.
- This cheesecake can also be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Thaw in the fridge overnight before reheating. Enjoy!
Can I store this recipe?
Yes, this recipe can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. You can also freeze it for up to 2 months. Just make sure to thaw it in the refrigerator overnight before reheating. Enjoy!
Things to take care of while storing this recipe:
- Make sure to cool the rigatoni cheesecake factory recipe entirely before storing it in the fridge.
- Always use an airtight container or wrap tightly with cling wrap to avoid contamination.
- Place the container or wrapped cheesecake on a tray or in a bowl just in case of any leakage.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- You can also freeze the cheesecake for up to 2 months. Just make sure to thaw it in the fridge overnight before reheating.
- Take it out of the fridge 20-30 minutes before serving to let it come to room temperature.
- Do not reheat in the oven as it might dry out the cheesecake.
- Reheat in the microwave for a few seconds or use a stovetop for a few minutes.
To finish, avoid using high temperatures to reheat; otherwise, the cheesecake might burn.
Things to serve with Baked rigatoni cheesecake factory recipe
1. Marinara sauce or pesto sauce:
You can either serve a side of your favorite sauce or top the cheesecake with it just before serving.
2. Garlic bread:
This is a classic combination with any Italian dish.
3. Garden salad:
Serve a simple garden salad on the side for a light meal.
4. Roasted vegetables:
Roast some veggies like bell peppers, onion, and tomatoes for a delicious side dish.
5. Italian sausage:
Serve cooked Italian sausage links on the side for a heartier meal.
6. Parmesan cheese:
Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese over the top of the cheesecake for an extra flavorful bite.
7. Fresh basil leaves:
Top the cheesecake with chopped fresh basil leaves for a beautiful presentation.
8. Crème Fraiche:
Serve a dollop of crème Fraiche on the side or drizzle it over the top of the cheesecake.
10 Ways to make this recipe more flavorful
Our recipe may be delicious, but that doesn’t mean it can’t get better. So, with that in mind, I decided to show you some essential tips to improve the recipe:
1) Use various types of pasta, such as ziti or penne.
2) Add some chopped fresh parsley or basil to the cheesecake mixture.
3) Substitute ground beef for the marinara sauce.
4) Use shredded mozzarella cheese instead of cubed mozzarella cheese.
5) Add some sliced black olives to the topping.
6) Sprinkle a few red pepper flakes over the top for a bit of heat.
7) Bake the cheesecake in a springform pan for a more elegant look.
8) Try using different sauces, such as alfredo or pesto.
9) Use a mix of cheeses, such as Gruyere, Asiago, and Fontina.
10) Add some chopped cooked ham or bacon to the topping.
Can I make the Baked rigatoni cheesecake factory recipe spicier?
If you’re looking for a spicier version of this recipe, feel free to add some red pepper flakes or other spices. Just be sure to taste the mixture before baking it to ensure the flavors are just right. You may also want to increase the amount of black pepper if you like things spicy.
Ways to Make Baked rigatoni cheesecake factory recipe spicier
Finally, we also have a list of some mistakes that you should avoid making when preparing this recipe. See some of them below:
- Add in some red pepper flakes for a bit of heat.
- Use pepper jack cheese instead of mozzarella for extra spice.
- Add in some chopped green chilies for a southwestern flair.
- Use Italian-seasoned ground beef in place of the ground pork.
- Omit the garlic for a milder flavor.
- Add in some fresh basil or parsley for extra flavor.
- Use a spicy marinara sauce instead of regular sauce.
Finally, bake the rigatoni cheesecake factory recipe in a jalapeno-shaped baking dish for an extra kick.
Whether you’re looking for a classic Italian dish or something with a bit of a twist, the Baked rigatoni cheesecake factory recipe is sure to please.
This easy-to-follow recipe can be made ahead of time and reheated, making it perfect for busy weeknights. So why not give it a try tonight?