I will show you how to make the perfect Zaxby’s Chicken Finger recipe in the world! Let’s find out the ingredients and step by step? Jump to the recipe!
Zaxby owns 800 units throughout the southeastern U S and is the largest chicken finger chain in the country but not the first.
They offer a large variety of sandwiches, Chicken fingers and many more. They also have an extensive catering service for any type of event . It is the best place for comfort food or even some delicious fried chicken.
Today I have got for you Zaxby’s chicken fingers recipe which is extremely delicious as it offers some of the best chicken in town as well as they are also known for their seasonings and signature sauces, but this recipe is on another level.
For a person who has an extreme love for fried chicken ,this is a perfect dish. This fried chicken can further be used in various ways. For example, it can be Used to make a sandwich by adding some favorite toppings in it! Zaxby’s chicken fingers provide us with a great way of cooking great chicken at home.
The possibilities and variations associated with this recipe are just endless and incredible so here I present to you Zaxby’s chicken fingers recipe! Before starting with the recipe, duration is the most important thing that one needs to know before Starting the preparations.
How long does it take to make Zaxby’s chicken fingers?
Zaxby’s chicken fingers is an American cuisine served as snacks. In case you are up to making four servings then the approximate preparation time comes out to be 20 minutes followed by the cooking time that is 20 minutes.
Hence you are ready with delicious Zaxby’s chicken fingers in just 40 minutes.
This time duration it’s completely justified for an incredibly yummy dish.
Zaxby's Chicken Finger Recipe: Can't see the difference!
- 1/3 cup Low-fat buttermilk
- ¼ teaspoon Freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup Salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 pounds Chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 1 cup Unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup All purpose flour
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1 cup Corn flakes (crushed)
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning,
- Toppings of your choice
- Start with preheating the oven to 400 degrees. Slice the collected chicken breasts into half inch pieces or even smaller based on your choice.
- Cover the sliced chicken breasts with buttermilk and then place it in a shallow dish. Keep it aside and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- In this time span, spray nonstick cooking spray on a cookie sheet or baking sheet.
- Take a shallow bowl, and empty the ingredients that are the bread crumbs, corn flakes, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning in the bowl.
- Take an egg and break it in a shallow bowl and beat it. Take another shallow bowl or plate and put the flour on it.
- Put the chicken fingers in the flour bowl and let flour evenly spread on the chicken. Then dip them in the egg in that other shallow bowl and then finally cover them with the corn flakes and bread crumbs mixture.
- Start the preparation of the baking sheet by first applying oil on it and then further arranging the chicken fingers.
- Bake the chicken fingers for approximately 8 minutes in the pre heated oven, or until fully cooked.
- Keep checking in the span of eight minutes so that the chicken does not get overcooked.
How can I improve my recipe?
Having trouble with the coating of your Zaxby’s chicken fingers? Try dipping them in milk before putting them in the flour, cornmeal, or bread crumbs. This is an excellent way to make sure that your cornflake crumbs stick to your chicken fingers.
Following the above recipe will definitely result in a delicious dish but On the contrary there are two specific points that you can follow to make an incredible and extremely finger licking chicken fingers.
One secret that Will definitely result in two great chicken fingers at home is bringing the chicken with lightly seasoned salt solution which will help you to add flavor more nicely and juiciness throughout the tenderloins.
Second secret that would result great will be the inclusion of baking soda in the bread. This step will make a light crispy coating with a perfect golden brown color just like the original Zaxby’s chicken fingers.
How can I make this recipe more healthy?
A few ways to make your Zaxby’s chicken fingers healthier are, using low-fat buttermilk, cooking spray instead of frying the chicken, healthier Italian seasoned crumbs (whole wheat, olive oil).
Zaxby’s serves its guests with the best chicken tenders, and I assure you that if you follow the above given recipe it will taste exactly as the restaurant. I strongly suggest each one of you make Zaxby’s chicken fingers once and taste it and also leave your review below.
It comes out to be the best snack that could be served at any event like small gatherings, birthday parties, friends meet etc. The above recipe Is also pocket friendly and hence you can make an incredibly delicious dish that is the Zaxby’s finger chicken at such a low cost.
I hope you will enjoy making Zaxby’s chicken fingers and also enjoy double eating it. I would strongly recommend accompanying various flavored dips with the chicken fingers.
Chicken fingers provide you with a great variation by using it as stuffing in sandwiches and even burgers included with your favorite toppings that is parmesan cheese, garlic Mayonnaise, broccoli or mushrooms.
I hope the above dish helps you out to create an incredibly delicious recipe for your family and friends. Do leave your questions or comments in the comment section below. Do let us know what toppings you used for making it much more delicious!
So, what did you think about the Zaxby’s chicken finger recipe? Please, feel free to share your comments with us below!