The Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Sauce recipe is everyone’s favorite. The creamy sauce is perfect for dipping or drizzling, and it has a mildly spicy flavor with just a hint of sweetness.
If you’re a fan of Buffalo Wild Wings, you know that their garlic Parmesan sauce is one of the best things on the menu.
This copycat recipe comes pretty close to the real thing, and it’s easy to make at home. Just be warned – it’s addictive!
Can I make the Buffalo Wild Wings sauce at home?
Yes, you can easily make this sauce at home. While the exact recipe for Buffalo Wild Wings sauce is a closely guarded secret, our copycat recipe tastes exactly the same. It comes close to replicating the popular sauce.
To make the sauce, simply combine all ingredients in a pot and heat until everything is well blended. Then, let the sauce cool to allow the flavors to meld together.
Once it’s cooled, it’s ready to use as a dip or on your favorite wings. It is the replica of Buffalo Wild Wings sauce, and this homemade version is sure to please most wing lovers.
How long does it make this sauce?
It might take a bit of trial and error to get the perfect balance of spice and heat, and the process is quite simple. You need a basic hot sauce, some butter, and a few other common pantry staples.
The key is to simmer the sauce until it thickens and coats the back of a spoon. This usually takes about 15 minutes. Once you’ve achieved the desired consistency, all that’s left to do is add your favorite seasonings.
What ingredients do I need for this copycat recipe?
To make this copycat recipe, you will need butter, melted; grated Parmesan cheese; garlic, minced; dried oregano; salt; ground black pepper; all-purpose flour; chicken broth; and Worcestershire sauce.
Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 1 cup Butter (melted)
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 2 cups Chicken broth
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Whisk together the butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir in the flour until well blended.
- Bring the chicken broth to a simmer in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the Parmesan mixture and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook, constantly stirring, until the sauce is thickened and bubbly.
- Serve immediately with your favorite wings or chicken fingers.
Will this sauce taste like the original?
This copycat recipe comes pretty close to the real thing, but it might take a bit of trial and error to get the perfect balance of spice and heat. The key is to simmer the sauce until it thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
Can I add or replace some ingredients?
Yes, you can experiment with different ingredients to find what you like best. For example, if you want a spicier sauce, you could add more hot sauce or cayenne pepper. If you prefer a milder sauce, simply reduce the amount of hot sauce or omit it altogether.
You could also replace the chicken broth with beef broth for a different flavor. Feel free to experiment until you find a combination that you love.
Tips for making this sauce spicier
- Add a few dashes of hot sauce to the mixture before whisking in the flour.
- Stir in some cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes along with the garlic, oregano, and salt.
- Add a tablespoon or two of buffalo sauce to the finished sauce for extra flavor.
Tips and tricks for a better sauce
First of all, if you want a thinner sauce, simply add more chicken broth until it reaches the desired consistency.
- For a spicier sauce, add some cayenne pepper to the mixture.
- Add some chopped green onions for a bit of extra flavor.
- If you want a creamier sauce, add some cream or milk to the mixture.
- If you want a cheesy sauce, add some additional Parmesan cheese to the mixture.
- Add some white wine vinegar to the mixture for a tangier sauce.
- Add some honey or brown sugar to the mixture for a sweeter sauce.
- Add some chopped sun-dried tomatoes for an extra zesty flavor.
- Stir in some hot sauce for a fiery Buffalo Wild Wings garlic Parmesan sauce.
- Add some chopped bacon for a delicious bacon-flavored sauce.
- Use this sauce as a dip for your favorite vegetables or chips.
- Use this sauce to top your favorite pasta dish.
- This sauce can also be used as a sandwich spread or condiment.
- Use this sauce as a pizza topping for a unique twist on traditional pizza.
Finally, store any leftover sauce in a covered container in the refrigerator for one week. Reheat before serving.
Things to serve with this sauce
This Buffalo Wild Wings sauce is great for dipping chicken fingers, wings, or vegetables. It would also make a great sandwich spread or pizza topping.
- Chicken Wings: Obviously, this sauce is perfect for chicken wings! You can either bake or fry your wings, then toss them in the sauce.
- Chicken Fingers: If you’re looking for a kid-friendly option, chicken fingers are always a hit. Serve them with the sauce on the side for dipping.
- Veggies: Don’t forget the veggies! This sauce is also great for dipping raw or roasted vegetables.
- Pretzels: Soft pretzels are the perfect vessel for this creamy sauce. Serve them as an appetizer or a snack.
- Potato Chips: Another great option for dipping, potato chips are a perfect way to enjoy this sauce.
- Crackers: Whether using them for dipping or spreading, crackers are always a good choice.
- Bread: This sauce is also delicious as a spread on bread. Try it on a baguette or your favorite sandwich bread.
- Pizza: Add this sauce to your next pizza for a deliciously different twist.
- Pasta: Toss this sauce with your favorite pasta for a quick and easy meal.
- Rice: This sauce is also great on rice. Try it as a side dish or as part of the main dish.
- Beans: Add this sauce to your next batch of beans for a flavor-packed dish.
- Soup: Stir this sauce into your favorite soup for an extra boost of flavor.
Can I store this sauce?
Yes, you can store this sauce in the fridge for up to a week. Just reheat it over low heat until warmed through before serving. Enjoy!
Things to take care of while storing this recipe:
- Make sure the sauce is completely cooled before storing.
- Pour the sauce into an airtight container.
- Label the container with the sauce’s name and the date it was made.
- Store the sauce in the fridge for up to a week.
- Reheat the sauce over low heat before serving.
This copycat recipe for Buffalo Wild Wings garlic Parmesan sauce is a delicious and easy way to enjoy your favorite wings at home. Simply whisk together the ingredients, simmer until thickened, and enjoy with your favorite wings or chicken fingers.
You can also experiment with different ingredients to find what you like best. Feel free to add more hot sauce for a spicier sauce or omit it altogether for a milder sauce.
Whether you’re looking for a new dipping sauce for your wings or a flavorful addition to your pasta, the Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Sauce is sure to please.