What is in the outback fried mushrooms dipping sauce?
How long does it take to make outback fried mushrooms dipping sauce?
What’s in this sauce?
Outback Fried Mushrooms Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound Fresh mushrooms (cleaned and sliced)
- 1/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, tomato sauce, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, Salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil.
- In a shallow bowl, dredge the mushrooms in the flour.
- Add the mushrooms to the hot oil, and cook until golden brown and crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the mushrooms from the skillet with a slotted spoon, and drain them on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add the mushrooms to the bowl with the sauce, and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Some variations of this recipe:
Can I replace some ingredients?
Can I remove some ingredients?
Tips and tricks for a better sauce
Things to serve with this recipe
Can I store this recipe?
And finally, place the recipe back in the fridge.
This Outback Fried Mushrooms with Dipping Sauce recipe is a delicious and easy way to enjoy mushrooms. The sauce is simple to make, and the mushrooms are crispy and full of flavor. Use fresh mushrooms for this recipe, as they will hold up better during the frying process.
See also these sauces: