Are you looking for a delicious and easy breakfast recipe? You’ll love our Dash Mini Griddle waffle recipe!
This quick and easy dish is perfect for busy mornings. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover batter you may have.
So why not give it a try today? We promise you won’t be disappointed!
They’re super easy to make and only take a few minutes to cook. So, if you’re looking for a fun and tasty breakfast option, then be sure to give this recipe a try.
What is the Dash Mini Griddle?
The Dash Mini Griddle is a small appliance that can cook food on a griddle. The Mini Griddle is compact and lightweight, making it easy to transport and store. In addition, the appliance has a non-stick cooking surface, so there is no need for oil or butter.
The Dash Mini Griddle also features adjustable temperature control, so you can perfectly cook your food.
Whether you are making waffles, pancakes, grilled cheese sandwiches, or quesadillas, the Dash Mini Griddle is the perfect tool for the job.
Cleanup is a breeze thanks to the removable drip tray. The Dash Mini Griddle is an affordable and versatile kitchen appliance that will make your life easier.
It’s possible to make delicious waffles in Dash Mini Griddle?
Waffles are a delicious breakfast treat that can be enjoyed anytime. And while they’re traditionally made in a waffle iron, it’s also possible to make them in a Dash Mini Griddle.
The Dash Mini Griddle is the perfect size for making waffles, and it heats up quickly, so you can start cooking immediately.
Plus, it has a non-stick surface that ensures your waffles appear perfect every time.
What ingredients do I need to make these waffles?
To make these waffles, you’ll need:
All-purpose flour: It’s always a good idea to have all-purpose flour on hand for baking recipes like this one. All-purpose flour is wheat flour made from a blend of different types of wheat flour. It’s perfect for recipes like waffles because it provides the perfect amount of structure and texture.
Baking powder: It helps the waffles to rise and become fluffy.
Salt: It brings out the flavor of the other ingredients and helps control bacteria’s growth.
Sugar: It adds sweetness to the batter and makes the waffles more flavorful.
Eggs: They bind all ingredients together and add structure to the waffles.
Milk: It adds richness and creaminess to the batter. You can use any type of milk, such as whole, almond, or soy.
Butter, melted: It provides flavor and ensures that the waffles are nice and crispy on the outside. You could also use margarine or vegetable oil.
How long does it take, from start to finish?
This recipe is super quick and easy to make. From start to finish, it should only take you about 15 minutes.
And that includes the time it takes to preheat the Dash Mini Griddle. So, if you’re looking for a fast and delicious breakfast option, this recipe is definitely for you.
Dash Mini Griddle Recipe (Waffles)
- Dash Mini Griddle
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Butter (melted)
- Preheat the Dash Mini Griddle to 375 degrees F.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the egg and milk.
- Add the melted butter and whisk until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
- Grease the Dash Mini Griddle with cooking spray or butter.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle for each waffle.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until the waffles are golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite toppings, and enjoy!
How do I know when the waffles are done?
The Dash Mini Griddle is one of the most user-friendly kitchen appliances. You simply pour your batter into that appliance, close it, and wait for the magic to happen.
But sometimes, it can be difficult to tell when the waffles are done. If undercooked, they’ll be soggy; if they’re overcooked, they’ll be dry and crumbly.
So how can you tell when they’re just right?
Here are a few tips:
- First, check the color of the waffles. They should be a nice golden brown.
- Next, take a peek inside the iron. The waffles should be cooked through and fluffy, not doughy or gooey.
- Finally, give them a gentle poke. The waffles should be firm to the touch but not hard.
If you follow these guidelines, you’ll be sure to have perfect waffles every time!
Can I add or replace some ingredients?
Yes, you can add or replace some of the ingredients in this recipe.
For example, if you don’t have all-purpose flour, you can use whole wheat or gluten-free flour.
And, if you want to make these waffles dairy-free, you can use almond milk or another type of non-dairy milk.
Can I make something else instead of waffles?
Looking for a change from waffles? The Dash Mini Griddle is perfect for making all kinds of breakfast foods.
Try making pancakes, eggs, bacon, or anything else you can think of. The possibilities are endless!
The Dash Mini Griddle is easy to use and clean, so you can make whatever breakfast food you’re in the mood for.
Plus, its compact size means it won’t take up a lot of space on your countertop. So go ahead and switch things up – the Dash Mini Griddle is ready for anything!
Tips and tricks for a better recipe in Dash Mini Griddle
First of all, use a sifter to evenly distribute the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar into the bowl.
- Ensure the milk and butter are at room temperature, so they mix easily.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl when mixing the batter.
- Cook the waffles on medium heat, so they cook evenly and don’t burn.
- If the batter is too thick, add more milk until it reaches the desired consistency.
- If the batter is too thin, add more flour until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Use a fork to gently lift the edges of the waffle to check if it’s done cooking before flipping it over.
- Let the waffles cool for a few minutes on a wire rack before serving.
- Serve the waffles with fresh fruit, syrup, whipped cream, or anything else you like.
- If you’re not going to eat all the waffles right away, store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Reheat the waffles in a toaster or the Dash Mini Griddle on low heat until they’re warm throughout.
Finally, make a double batch of this recipe and freeze the extra waffles for a quick and easy breakfast later.
The Dash Mini Griddle is a versatile kitchen appliance that can make all kinds of breakfast foods.
This recipe is for waffles, but you can also use the Dash Mini Griddle to make pancakes, eggs, bacon, or anything else. Just be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for cooking times and temperatures. With the Dash Mini Griddle, you’ll surely have perfect waffles every time!
Similar Recipes from HotSalty: