Bistro sauce red robin recipe is a delicious and easy way to make a tasty sauce for your next meal. This sauce is perfect with chicken, steak, or fish, and it only takes a few minutes to prepare. So why not try it out today?
A bistro sauce is a French cuisine sauce, typically made with shallots, vinegar, butter, and either wine or stock.
There are many different variations of bistro sauces, depending on the ingredients used. The most common versions include: beurre blanc (white butter), beurre noisette (hazelnut butter), and roux. However, bistro sauces are usually served with meat, fish, or poultry dishes.
What is the Red Robin Bistro Sauce recipe?
Bistro sauce is a savory, slightly sweet sauce perfect for dipping or drizzling. It is made with sun-dried tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and herbs.
This sauce is also great on chicken, fish, or vegetables. Red robin has a delicious bistro sauce that is perfect for any meal.
What does Red Robin bistro sauce taste like?
The red-robin bistro sauce has a tangy and slightly spicy taste. It is perfect for dipping your fries into or using as a marinade for chicken or steak.
The sauce is also great on a salad or even mixed in with some rice. But, no matter how you choose to use it, the red robin bistro sauce will add a delicious boost of flavor to your meal.
What’s in this special sauce?
The red-robin bistro sauce is made with sun-dried tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and herbs. This combination of ingredients creates a delicious and tangy sauce perfect for any meal.
Red Robin Bistro Sauce Recipe
- Food processor
- 1 cup Sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 3 Cloves of garlic, (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a food processor, combine sun-dried tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, garlic, thyme, basil, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper.
- Pulse until the ingredients are finely chopped and well combined.
- Pour the sauce into a jar or container and store it in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Enjoy this delicious and easy bistro sauce with your next meal!
Can I replace some ingredients?
Yes, you can quickly adapt this recipe to fit your tastes. For example, if you don’t like sun-dried tomatoes, try using another type of dried fruit or vegetable. You can also adjust the amount of vinegar or garlic to taste.
The bistro sauce is also great with various herbs, so feel free to experiment until you find the perfect combination.
Some variations of this recipe
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil for a more decadent sauce.
- Use white balsamic vinegar for a milder flavor.
- Add a tablespoon of honey for a touch of sweetness.
- For a spicier sauce, add more red pepper flakes or use chili flakes instead.
- Switch up the herbs and use what you have on hand, such as oregano, parsley, or cilantro.
- Add a dollop of sauce to your favorite salad, soup, or pasta dish.
- For a smoother sauce, blend all the ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Stir in some chopped fresh parsley or basil before serving.
And finally, use as a dipping sauce for breadsticks or crudités.
Will this sauce taste like the original?
The red-robin bistro sauce will have a similar taste to the original, but it may be slightly different depending on your ingredients. Feel free to experiment with other ingredients until you find the perfect combination for your tastes.
How long will this sauce last?
The red-robin bistro sauce will last for up to 2 weeks in the fridge. After that, it may start to lose its flavor. So be sure to use it up within two weeks for the best results.
Can I store this sauce recipe?
Yes, you can store this sauce recipe in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. It will be good on pasta, chicken, or fish.
Things to take care of while storing this sauce recipe:
- Make sure the jar or container is tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- Use within two weeks.
- Shake well before using.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary.
- Don’t freeze as it will change the sauce’s texture.
- Keep refrigerated.
And finally, do not microwave this sauce.
Tips and tricks to improve this recipe
1) Add a tablespoon of honey for a touch of sweetness.
2) Stir in some chopped fresh parsley or basil just before serving for a pop of flavor.
3) Mix with olive oil and use as a dressing for salads or vegetables.
4) Spread over toasted baguette slices and serve with cheese for an easy appetizer.
5) Add a can of diced tomatoes (undrained) for a heartier sauce.
6) Stir in a tablespoon of tomato paste for a richer flavor.
7) Add a tablespoon of hot sauce or more red pepper flakes to taste for a spicy kick.
Use this delicious sauce as a base for soups or stews. You can also pour over cooked pasta or pizza for a simple and delicious meal or use it as a dipping sauce for bread or crudités.
You can use this sauce as a marinade for chicken or steak. Make a double batch and freeze for later use.
Things to serve with this sauce
1. Grilled chicken: Grill up some chicken breasts and serve them with a dollop of this bistro sauce on top. So good!
2. Pasta: Toss cooked pasta with this sauce for a quick and easy meal.
3. Bruschetta: Slice a baguette into thin pieces, toast them, and top with this sauce and some shredded mozzarella cheese.
4. Grilled vegetables: Grill up some veggies like bell peppers, squash, or onions and serve them with this sauce on the side.
5. Meatballs: Mix ground beef, pork, or turkey with some bread crumbs, onion, and garlic, form into meatballs, and bake in the oven. Serve with this sauce on top.
6. Pizza: Spread this sauce on a pizza crust before adding your favorite toppings.
7. Sloppy joes: Mix cooked ground beef with this sauce and serve on hamburger buns.
8. Chicken wings: Toss chicken wings in this sauce for a delicious appetizer.
9. Dip: Serve this sauce with some crackers or breadsticks for dipping.
10. Eggrolls: Fill eggroll wrappers with chopped veggies, meat, and this sauce, then fry them up.
11. Soup: Stir this sauce into your favorite soup for a flavor boost.
12. Salad dressing: Use this sauce as a salad or marinade for chicken, shrimp, or steak. So many possibilities!
13. Grilled salmon: Brush some salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over medium-high heat for about 6 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve with the bistro sauce on top.
14. Pita chips: Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut some pita bread into triangles and spread them out on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until crispy. Serve with the bistro sauce on top.
No matter how you choose to use it, the red robin bistro sauce will add a delicious boost of flavour to your meal.
This sauce is easy to make and can be adapted to fit your taste. Be sure to use it within two weeks for the best results. You can try this sauce with different things for the extra taste and flavour.
So, do you already know how to make the Red Robin Bistro sauce recipe at home? Please, feel free to leave your comments below!