Have you ever wanted to make frozen steak in your Instant Pot? Wonder how to cook it, so it’s not tough? Then, this recipe is for you!
In just a few short steps, you can have tender, juicy steaks that are perfect for any meal.
Plus, the Instant Pot makes this dish a breeze to prepare. So give it a try today!
Do you have an Instant Pot pressure cooker? Do you love to cook but don’t know what to do with a frozen steak? Then, this is the perfect recipe for you! This recipe is super easy and only takes a few minutes from start to finish.
So go ahead and give it a try. You won’t be disappointed.
Can I cook frozen steak in an instant pot?
If you’re in a hurry and need to get dinner on the table fast, cooking steak from frozen in an Instant Pot is a great option.
You can have a delicious, juicy steak ready in about a few minutes. However, keep in mind that the cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the steak.
How long does it take to cook frozen steak in an instant pot?
It takes about 3 to 8 minutes to cook frozen steak in an instant pot. Keep in mind that the cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the steak.
Factors that can affect the cooking time
One of the great things about cooking with an Instant Pot is that it can speed up the cooking time for many recipes.
This is especially true when cooking frozen steak. In most cases, the frozen steak will cook in about the same amount of time as thawed steak.
However, there are a few factors that can affect cooking time. The thickness of the steak, the type of meat, and the desired level of doneness all play a role in determining the cooking time.
In general, thicker steaks will take longer to cook than thinner steaks.
Additionally, tougher cuts of meat will often require a longer cook time than tender cuts of meat.
When cooking frozen steak in an Instant Pot, it is important to keep these factors in mind to ensure that the steak is cooked to perfection.
What do I need to start cooking?
To start cooking this recipe, you will need an Instant Pot and the following ingredients:
Frozen steak: You can use any type of steak for this recipe, but we recommend using a boneless sirloin steak.
Water: This will help to cook the steak evenly.
Olive oil: This will help keep the steak from sticking to the pot and add flavor.
Salt: This will help to season the steak.
Pepper: This will also help to season the steak.
Garlic clove: This is optional, but we think it adds a great flavor to the dish.
That’s it! With these ingredients and your Instant Pot, you can have a delicious steak dinner on the table in no time!
Frozen Steak Instant Pot Recipe
- 1 pound Frozen steak
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Back pepper
- 1 Garlic clove (minced)
- Add the frozen steak, water, olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic to the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and set the valve to a sealing position.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 3 minutes.
- When the cooking time is up, let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then use the quick release to release any remaining pressure.
- Remove the lid and transfer the steak to a plate.
- Serve with your favorite sides, and enjoy!
How do I know when the steak is done?
One of the most important things to consider when cooking steak is doneness. This refers to how cooked the meat is and can range from rare to well-done.
The best way to check doneness is to use a meat thermometer.
- For a rare steak, insert the thermometer into the thickest part of the meat and look for a temperature of 130°F.
- For a medium-rare steak, cook until the thermometer registers 135°F.
- For a medium steak, aim for 145°F. And for a well-done steak, cook until the thermometer reads 160°F.
Remember that the steak will continue to cook even after you’ve removed it from the heat.
Can I add or replace some ingredients?
Yes, you can definitely add or replace some of the ingredients in this recipe.
For example, you can omit garlic if you don’t have garlic. Or, if you want to add more flavor, you can replace the water with beef broth.
Tips and tricks for a better steak
For a more flavorful steak, try marinating it for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- If you don’t have an Instant Pot, you can also cook this recipe in a pressure or slow cooker.
- Cook the steak for less time if you prefer it to be rarer or for longer if you prefer it to be more well-done.
- Don’t forget to season the steak with salt and pepper before cooking!
- If you want to add more flavor to the dish, try adding some onions, mushrooms, or other vegetables to the pot.
- Serve the steak with your favorite sides, such as roasted potatoes or steamed vegetables.
- For a healthier version of this recipe, try using leaner cuts of meat.
- You can also cook the steak in the oven. Just sear the steak in a pan on the stovetop first, then finish cooking it in a preheated oven.
- This recipe can also be made with chicken or pork. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- If you’re short on time, you can also cook this recipe in the microwave. Just cook the steak for less time than indicated in the recipe to prevent it from drying.
- Leftover steak can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Reheat leftovers in the microwave or a pan on the stovetop before serving.
- This recipe is also great for meal prep! Just cook the steak ahead of time and then store it in the fridge or freezer until you’re ready to eat.
You can also use this recipe to make a delicious steak sandwich! Pile the cooked steak onto a toasted bun and top with your favorite condiments. Enjoy!
What good sides to serve with this frozen steak Instant Pot recipe?
Our favorite sides to serve with this recipe include roasted potatoes, steamed vegetables, and a salad.
Of course, you could also serve it with some rice or pasta if you’d like.
We like to keep things simple so that the steak is the show’s star, but feel free to get creative and experiment with different side dishes.
Whatever you decide to serve it with, we think you’ll agree that this is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that’s sure to please everyone at the table.
There you have it! A recipe and tips. You need all the tips and tricks to cook a delicious steak in the Instant Pot.
Just remember to keep an eye on the doneness of the meat and to adjust the cooking time accordingly. With a little practice, you’ll be able to produce perfectly cooked steaks that will please any hungry guest.
Similar Recipes from HotSalty: