Ruth Chris is known for her stuffed chicken breast recipe with a tasty mix of potatoes and spices. Are you looking for stuffed chicken breast recipes that won’t break the bank? Ruth Chris will make you the Platonic Ideal of chicken breasts.
Look for a delicious and easy way to prepare chicken breasts. Look no further than this Ruth Chris stuffed chicken breast recipe.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a restaurant-quality dish that will impress your friends and family.
Can I make the Ruth Chris stuffed chicken recipe at home?
Yes, you can make this dish at home. It’s very easy to prepare, and the results are always impressive. All you need is a few simple ingredients and time in the kitchen.
How long does it take to make this recipe?
The Ruth Chris stuffed chicken recipe takes about an hour to prepare. This includes the time it takes to cook the chicken breasts. So, if you’re short on time, you may want to consider making a different dish.
What ingredients do I need for this recipe?
You’ll need chicken breasts, garlic, butter, green onions, and Parmesan cheese for this recipe. You’ll also need some salt and pepper to season the chicken.
Ruth Chris Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 1 Clove of garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 Green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (shredded)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the garlic and green onions and cook until softened.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Spread the mixture evenly over each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Some variations of this recipe:
- Instead of Parmesan cheese, you could use mozzarella or blue cheese.
- You could also add some herbs such as rosemary or thyme for extra flavor.
- For a crispy topping, you could place the chicken breasts under the broiler for a few minutes after baking.
- You could also serve the chicken breasts with a delicious dipping sauce such as honey mustard or barbecue sauce.
- Another option is to slice the chicken breasts and serve them over a bed of rice or pasta.
So there you have it! A delicious and easy stuffed chicken breast recipe that is perfect for any occasion. Enjoy!
Can I prepare this recipe in advance?
Yes, you can prepare the chicken breasts in advance. Simply follow the instructions up to step 6, then cover and refrigerate until ready to bake. Add 5-10 minutes to the baking time if the chicken is cold when it goes into the oven.
Can I replace some ingredients?
If you don’t have green onions on hand, you can use another type of onion instead. You can also substitute shredded mozzarella cheese for the Parmesan cheese.
Can I reheat the chicken breasts?
If you have leftovers, you can reheat the chicken breasts in the oven or microwave. Just make sure they’re heated through before serving.
Can I store this recipe in the fridge?
The Ruth Chris stuffed chicken recipe is best served fresh, but you can store them in the refrigerator if you have leftovers. They will last for up to 2 days. Reheat in the oven or microwave before serving.
Several Things to take care of while storing this recipe:
- The chicken breasts should be stored in a covered container in the fridge.
- If you are not going to eat them within a day or two, they can be frozen.
- They will last in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- When you are ready to eat them, they can be thawed in the fridge overnight or in the microwave.
And finally, if you are cooking from frozen, they will need to be cooked for an extra 10-15 minutes.
Some important points to remember:
- This recipe calls for Parmesan cheese. If you cannot eat cheese, you can leave it out or substitute it with another type of shredded cheese.
- The chicken breasts can be cooked in the oven, on the stovetop, or even in the microwave.
- If you are cooking them from frozen, they will need to cook for a little longer.
Will this recipe work with frozen chicken breasts?
You can use frozen chicken breasts in this recipe. Just make sure that they are thawed before you begin cooking.
How do I know when the chicken is cooked through?
The best way to tell if the chicken is cooked is to use a meat thermometer. The chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Tips and tricks for a better recipe
There are a lot of tricks and tips you should use to improve this recipe, just like:
- Use fresh garlic and green onions for the best flavor.
- You can also use other types of cheese, such as mozzarella or cheddar if you prefer.
- The chicken can also be stuffed with various fillings, such as bacon, mushrooms, or spinach.
- If you have time, you can marinate the chicken in olive oil, lemon juice, and herbs before stuffing and baking.
- Serve with a side of your favorite sauce, such as pesto or hollandaise, for extra flavor.
This recipe can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to bake. Leftovers can be refrigerated or frozen for later use.
10 Things to serve with this recipe
There are many delicious ways to enjoy this Ruth Chris stuffed chicken breast recipe! What will you choose? I can’t wait to hear about it.
Mashed potatoes: This is a classic pairing for chicken.
Steamed vegetables: A healthy and easy side dish option.
Salad: Choose your favorite salad ingredients to go with this dish.
Rice: Try serving the chicken over a bed of cooked rice.
Cottage cheese: An unexpected but delicious accompaniment to this dish.
Bread: Serve the chicken breasts over some toasted bread for a quick and easy meal.
Pizza: For a fun and different meal, top a pizza crust with chicken and cheese. bake in a preheated oven until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Pasta: Another classic pairing, serve the chicken over cooked pasta.
Burger: Turn this dish into a burger by serving it on a bun with your favorite toppings.
Taquitos: This is a fun and easy way to change the recipe. Instead of chicken breasts, use cooked and shredded chicken taquitos. Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until crispy.
This Ruth Chris stuffed chicken breast recipe is easy to follow and results in a delicious and hearty dish. This recipe is sure to please whether you are cooking for a large crowd or just your family. You can easily make this recipe at home without any advanced cooking equipment. Enjoy!