Is there anything better than the smell of fresh, homemade bread ? Not only does it make your house smell heavenly, but it’s also a delicious and healthy snack or meal option.
If you’ve been thinking about getting a bread maker to make your bread at home, you will want to check out the Sunbeam Bread Maker.
This machine is top-of-the-line when it comes to making perfect loaves of bread every time, and it’s effortless and easy to use too.
Plus, you can try many different recipes with your Sunbeam Bread Maker – from classic white bread to delicious cinnamon raisin swirl bread.
So what are you waiting for? Start baking delicious homemade bread today with your very own Sunbeam Bread Maker!
What is a Sunbeam Bread Maker?
The Sunbeam bread maker is a machine that is used to make bread.
It has a number of different settings, including a setting for making dough. The machine will knead the dough and then bake it.
The result is a loaf of fresh, warm bread.
It’s easy to make bread with a sunbeam bread maker?
Making bread with a Sunbeam bread maker is very easy.
All you need to do is add the ingredients to the bread pan and select the cycle you want. The machine will do the rest. When the bread is done, it will beep, and the bread will be a light golden brown.
Remove the bread from the pan and place it on a wire rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!
How long does it take to make bread?
It takes about 90 minutes to make bread in a Sunbeam bread maker. This includes the time it takes for the dough to rise.
What ingredients do I need to make bread in a sunbeam bread maker?
Here is everything you need t make bread in a sunbeam bread maker:
1. Bread flour: this is the most important thing to make. Make sure you have a good bread flour
2. Salt: a little salty bread is nice to have
3. Sugar: sugar will add the sweetness your bread requires
4. Active dry yeast or instant yeast: yeast will help your bread rise and get in its shape
5. Water: water makes all your ingredients come together
6. Unsalted butter: ensure that you use the butter at room temperature
Sunbeam Bread Maker (Bread Recipe)
- 2 cups Bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Active dry yeast or one package of instant yeast
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup 1 water
- Add all ingredients except butter to the bread pan and stir gently with a rubber spatula until everything is evenly moistened.
- If using active dry yeast, let the mixture stand for 10 minutes to allow the yeast to bloom.
- Add the butter, set the bread machine to the primary or white bread cycle, and press start.
- The dough will take about 90 minutes to rise in the bread machine.
- When done, the machine will beep, and the bread will be a light golden brown.
- Remove the bread from the pan and place it on a wire rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Can I add seeds to this bread?
Yes, you can add seeds to this bread recipe.
Just add them along with the other ingredients. The amount of seeds you add is up to you. Start with a small amount and add more to taste.
Remember that the bread will be a little denser with the addition of seeds.
How can I make gluten-free bread?
To make gluten-free bread in a Sunbeam bread maker, you must use a gluten-free flour blend.
You can find these blends in the baking aisle of most supermarkets. Follow the recipe above, substituting the gluten-free flour blend for the all-purpose flour.
The bread will be denser with gluten-free flour, but it will still be delicious.
Can I add, remove or replace any ingredients
Yes, you can add, remove or replace ingredients in this bread recipe.
For example, you could add dried fruit, nuts or seeds. Or, you could replace the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour. The possibilities are endless. Get creative and have fun!
Tips and tricks for a better bread
1. Use the correct flour: When baking bread, it’s essential to use the right type. Bread flour has a higher protein content than all-purpose flour, which gives the bread a higher rise and a chewier texture. If you don’t have bread flour on hand, you can use all-purpose flour, but your bread will be a little less chewy.
2. Don’t overmix: Over Mixing the dough will result in a tough bread. Stir the dough until the ingredients are combined, then let the machine do the rest of the work.
3. Let it rise: This is an important step in bread making. Allowing the dough to rise gives the bread a lighter, airier texture.
4. Preheat the oven: Be sure to preheat the oven before baking the bread. This will help ensure that the bread cooks evenly.
5. Use a baking stone: If you have one, use a baking stone when baking bread. The stone will help to evenly distribute the heat, resulting in better-baked bread.
Things I can enjoy with the above bread recipe
- Above sunbeam bread is perfect for toast in the morning.
- Slather some sunbeam bread with peanut butter for a quick snack.
- Make a grilled cheese sandwich with sunbeam bread and your favourite cheese.
- Use sunbeam bread for French toast. It’s delicious!
- Add sunbeam bread to your favourite soup or stew for some extra heartiness.
- Sunbeam bread is also great for making croutons. Cut into cubes, toss with some olive oil and herbs, and bake at 400 degrees until golden brown.
How long does bread last?
Bread lasts several days when stored in a cool, dry place. However, the bread will last up to two weeks when stored in the refrigerator.
Bread can also be frozen for up to three months.
What are the best ways to identify whether the bread is spoiled?
Anyone who has ever had a loaf of bread go bad knows the sinking feeling of disappointment when you open the breadbox and find a moldy, inedible mess.
While bread is relatively shelf-stable, it can still go bad if it isn’t properly stored. So how can you tell if your bread is fresh? There are a few simple ways to tell.
First, take a look at the bread. If it has any visible mold or discoloration, it’s time to toss it.
Another way to tell if the bread has gone bad is by smell! Fresh bread should have a faintly yeasty aroma, while bread that has gone bad will usually smell sour or rancid.
Finally, give the bread a gentle squeeze: if it feels hard or stale, it’s time to go. By following these simple tips, you can ensure that your bread is always fresh and delicious.
Making bread in a Sunbeam bread maker is easy and fun. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have freshly baked warm and delicious bread. Be sure to follow the tips and tricks above for the best results. Enjoy!
Similar Recipes from HotSalty: