Who doesn’t love a good plate of pasta? The Italians know how to do it right, but going out for a nice dinner can be pretty pricey.
With a Philips pasta maker, you can easily make your pasta at home for a fraction of the price.
With the Philips Pasta Maker, you can have fresh, homemade pasta in no time.
This easy pasta recipe is perfect for beginners and only requires a few simple ingredients.
You’ll be surprised how delicious your pasta can be!
What is Philips automatic pasta maker?
Philips automatic pasta maker is a kitchen appliance that streamlines the process of making fresh pasta:
- You add your desired type of ingredients to the mixer;
- You choose the thickness and shape of noodles you want;
- The machine does the rest, kneading the dough and extruding it through a die.
You can also add vegetables or herbs to the dough for flavoring.
The Philips automatic pasta maker comes with several dies for different noodle shapes and a storage case to keep everything organized.
It’s a great choice for anyone who loves homemade pasta but doesn’t have the time to make it from scratch.
It’s difficult to make pasta in a Philips machine?
We can tell you from experience that it’s not difficult to make pasta in it.
The machine comes with clear instructions, and as long as you follow them, you’ll be able to make perfect pasta every time.
The key is to make sure that the dough is the right consistency – not too wet or too dry. If it’s too wet, it will stick to the machine and be difficult to work with. If it’s too dry, it will be brittle and break easily.
But, once you get the hang of it, making pasta in a Philips machine is easy!
How long does it take to make pasta?
The amount of time it takes to make pasta will depend on the type of pasta you’re making.
For example, ravioli will take longer than spaghetti because the dough is thicker and needs to be rolled out.
Generally, you can expect to spend about 30 minutes from start to finish when making pasta in a Philips machine.
This includes the time it takes to make the dough and the time it takes to cook the pasta.
How to make pasta with Philips Pasta Maker from scratch?
Start by adding the flour, eggs, and salt to the bowl of the pasta maker.
Mix these ingredients until they form a dough.
Then, begin feeding the dough through the pasta maker, using the thickness settings to determine the thickness of your noodles.
Once you have reached the desired thickness, cut the noodles to length using the built-in cutter.
Finally, cook the noodles in boiling water for 3-5 minutes or until they are tender.
Enjoy your delicious homemade pasta!
What ingredients do I need to start?
To make this delicious pasta dish, you’ll need:
Ground beef: It’s best to use ground beef that’s at least 80% lean.
Onion: Any onion will work, but we prefer to use white or yellow onions.
Tomato sauce: You can use any type of tomato sauce, but we prefer to use a jar of marinara sauce.
Crushed tomatoes: We like to use crushed tomatoes because they add a little texture to the dish.
Italian seasoning: This will give the dish that classic Italian flavor.
Salt and pepper: For added flavor.
There are several different types of pasta that you can make with the Philips Pasta Maker. Each pasta type has its unique recipe, so be sure to follow the instructions with your machine.
Philips Pasta Maker Recipe
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 jar Tomato sauce
- 1 can Crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- In a large pot, brown the ground beef and onion.
- Add the tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, and Italian seasoning.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the sauce simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pasta according to the instructions that come with your Philips Pasta Maker.
- Once the pasta is cooked, add it to the sauce and serve.
Can I add or replace some ingredients?
Of course! Feel free to add or replace some of the ingredients.
For example, if you’re not a fan of ground beef, you could replace it with ground turkey or chicken.
If you want some vegetables, add some chopped peppers or mushrooms.
And if you want to make the dish vegetarian, you could replace the meat with tofu.
Tips and tricks for a better pasta
First of all, for a more authentic Italian experience, try using semolina flour instead of all-purpose flour.
- If you want your pasta to be a bit more flavorful, try using whole wheat flour.
- To ensure your noodles are cooked evenly, stir them often while they are boiling.
- To prevent your noodles from sticking together, add a tablespoon or two of olive oil to the water before cooking.
- If you want your pasta to have a bit more color, try adding some spinach leaves to the dough.
- For a fun twist, try using different shaped noodles such as shells or bowties.
- To make a richer sauce, add some cream or milk.
- If you want a healthier version of pasta, try using whole wheat noodles.
- If you are making a pasta dish that will be baked, be sure to cook the noodles for just a few minutes less than the package directions state.
- When making a creamy pasta dish, use low-fat or non-fat milk and light cream cheese to save calories.
- Add some cooked chicken or shrimp to your pasta dish for a heartier meal.
- To dress up your pasta, try garnishing it with freshly chopped herbs such as parsley or basil.
- If you want a bit of heat in your pasta dish, add some crushed red pepper flakes to the sauce.
- For a sweeter taste, try adding some canned tomatoes packed in sugar instead of plain tomatoes.
Finally, if you are making a dish that will be served cold, be sure to cook the noodles slightly less than the package directions state. This will prevent them from becoming mushy when they are chilled.
Can I make other types of paste on this machine?
The Philips Pasta Maker is a great tool for anyone who loves pasta. It makes it quick and easy to make fresh pasta and gives you the ability to make all sorts of different shapes and sizes.
In addition to the classic spaghetti and fettuccine shapes, you can also use the Philips Pasta Maker to create ravioli, lasagna, tortellini, and more.
So whether you’re in the mood for a hearty bowl of spaghetti or something a little more creative, the Philips Pasta Maker has you covered.
Making pasta at home is a fun and easy way to enjoy a delicious Italian meal.
With the Philips Pasta Maker, you can make all sorts of different shapes and sizes of pasta, so there’s something for everyone. And with the ability to add or replace ingredients, you can tailor the dish to your liking. So what are you waiting for? Get cooking!
Similar Recipes from HotSalty: