Have you ever had Taco Soup? If not, you’re in for a real treat! This recipe from Ree Drummond (the Pioneer Woman) is easy to make and delicious. Ree Drummond is known for her inventive and delicious recipes. And her taco soup is no exception!
This hearty dish is packed with flavor, and it’s easy to make. Plus, it’s perfect for chilly winter days. And it’s sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
So next time you’re looking for an easy and delicious recipe, give Pioneer Woman’s taco soup a try! You won’t be disappointed, and the hot soup will make your winter night more relaxing.
What is the Taco Soup from Pioneer Woman?
Taco Soup is one of The Pioneer Woman’s most popular recipes, and it’s easy to see why! This soup is fully flavourful and perfect for a chilly night. The best part is that Taco Soup can be made in just minutes.
Sauté some onions and garlic, and add ground beef and all Taco Soup ingredients. That’s it! In no time at all, you’ll have a delicious meal that the whole family will love. So what are you waiting for? Give Taco Soup and enjoy its yummy taste!
Can I make this soup at home?
Pioneer Woman’s Taco soup is very easy to make at home. All you need is ground beef, black beans, diced tomatoes, and corn. To make the soup, brown the beef in a large pot and add the remaining ingredients.
How long does it take to make this soup?
Taco soup is a quick and easy meal that can be on the table in 1 hour. Pioneer Woman’s recipe is a delicious and hearty soup that is perfect for a winter night and to enjoy with the whole family.
Taco Soup Pioneer Woman
- 1 lb 1 . ground beef
- Small onion, diced
- 1 can Black beans, drained and rinsed (15 oz)
- 1 can Diced tomatoes, undrained (15 oz)
- 1 can Corn, undrained (15 oz)
- 1 packet Taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups Water
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Over medium heat, cook the ground beef and onion in a large pot until the beef is browned. Drain any excess fat.
- Stir in the black beans, tomatoes, corn, taco seasoning mix, and water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- To serve, ladle the soup into bowls and top with shredded cheese, sour cream, or any other desired toppings.
Should I cook the soup in the slow cooker?
Pioneer Woman’s taco soup can also be made in the slow cooker. Brown the beef, and onions, then add all ingredients to the slow cooker.
Cook on low for 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours or on high for 30 minutes. When ready to serve, ladle the soup into bowls and top with shredded cheese, sour cream, or any other desired toppings.
As you can see, this soup is very easy to make. And it’s the perfect meal for a winter night. So next time you’re looking for an easy and delicious recipe, give Pioneer Woman’s taco soup a try!
Can I add or replace some ingredients?
If you want to change the ingredients in this soup, there are plenty of options. For example, you could replace the black beans with pinto beans or kidney beans. You could also add some chopped green peppers or jalapeños for a bit of spice.
And if you’re not a fan of ground beef, you could replace it with ground turkey or chicken. So there you have it! A delicious and easy recipe for Taco Soup from Pioneer Woman. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try!
10 things to take care of while storing this recipe:
- Store in an airtight container: This will help keep the soup fresh and prevent it from spoiling.
- Keep in the fridge: This will help keep the soup cool and prevent it from going bad.
- Freeze: This will help keep the soup frozen and prevent it from thawing out.
- Reheat: This will help keep the soup hot and prevent it from cooling down.
- Store in a cool, dry place: This will help keep the soup fresh and prevent it from spoiling.
- Keep away from heat: This will help keep the soup cool and prevent it from going bad.
- Do not store in the sun: This will help keep the soup fresh and prevent it from spoiling.
- Store in a dark, cool place: This will help keep the soup fresh and prevent it from spoiling.
- Keep away from light: This will help keep the soup fresh and prevent it from spoiling.
- Do not store in the freezer: This will help keep the soup fresh and prevent freezing.
Side dishes to serve with Taco Soup Pioneer Woman
Cornbread is a classic side dish to serve with soup and is the perfect complement to taco soup. Serve it warm with a dollop of butter on top.
- Baked potatoes:
Baked potatoes are another great option to serve alongside your taco soup. They’re hearty and filling, and they’ll soak up all the delicious flavors of the soup.
- Sweet potato fries:
Sweet potato fries are a great choice if you’re looking for a lighter option. They’re crispy and full of flavor, and they pair perfectly with the soup
- Roasted vegetables:
Roasted vegetables are a delicious and healthy option to serve with taco soup. Try roasting sweet potatoes, carrots, or squash for a flavorful side
A simple green salad is a great way to round out your meal. The crispness of the greens will contrast nicely with the rich flavors of the
You can never go wrong with guacamole. It’s the perfect addition to any Mexican dish and is so easy to make. Just mash up some avocados, and add diced tomatoes, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and salt to taste.
Another classic Mexican side dish. Serve it up with some chips or on top of your soup.
- Cheese quesadillas:
Who doesn’t love a good quesadilla? Add some shredded cheese to a tortilla and grill until nice and melted. Serve with sour cream and salsa on the side.
- Chips and dip:
A classic snack that goes great with any soup. Try out different flavors of chips and dips to find your perfect combo
- Fruit salad:
A refreshing and healthy side dish. Add your favorite fruits to a bowl and enjoy.
- Cookies or brownies:
For a sweet treat, bake up some cookies or brownies. They’ll go great with a cup of soup.
- Ice cream sundaes:
Because why not? Add some ice cream and toppings, and enjoy.
As you can see, making taco soup is a quick and easy process that can be completed in under an hour. This recipe from Pioneer Woman is packed with flavor and perfect for a winter night. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try!
Similar Pioneer Woman’s Recipe: