Do you love the taste of Denny’s All American Sauce? One of my favorite sauces to put on burgers, chicken, and even fries.
I love that it is easy to make a copycat recipe at home. In this blog post, I will share how to make Denny’s All American Sauce at home.
This sauce is perfect for game day or any other special occasion. Enjoy it with your family and friends.
What is Denny’s All-American sauce?
Denny’s All American sauce is a secret recipe only available at the restaurant. The sauce is mayonnaise and ketchup-based sauce with a hint of sweetness. It is the perfect condiment for burgers, chicken, and fries.
Can you make this sauce at home?
Yes! This sauce is very easy to make at home. You will need mayonnaise, ketchup, sugar, and onion powder. Mix all of the ingredients and enjoy.
How long does it take to make the sauce?
This sauce only takes a few minutes to make. Mix all of the ingredients and enjoy. So it is fast and yummy, both in the same blend.
Denny's All American Sauce Recipe
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp Diced onion
- 1 tbsp Diced celery
- 1 tbsp Diced green bell pepper
- 2 Cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 can Crushed tomatoes (28 ounces)
- 1 can Tomato paste (6 ounces)
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 1/2 tbsp White sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Dried oregano
- 1 tbsp Dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon White sugar
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Stir in cayenne pepper, onion, celery, green bell pepper, garlic, and crushed tomatoes.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Mix in tomato paste, water, white sugar, brown sugar, oregano, basil, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and white sugar.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 30 minutes.
Will this sauce taste original?
This copycat recipe tastes just like the original Denny’s All-American sauce. So you can enjoy the same taste at home without having to go to a restaurant. Give it a try, and let us know what you think in the comments below.
Can I add or replace a few ingredients?
Yes, you can add or replace a few ingredients in this recipe. For example, you could use diced tomatoes instead of crushed tomatoes. Or you could use a different type of sugar, such as brown sugar or honey.
How many servings does this recipe make?
This recipe makes enough sauce for 4-6 burgers. So it is perfect for a small gathering or game day. You may want to double the recipe if you are feeding a larger crowd.
Tips and tricks for a better sauce
First of all, if you want a thicker sauce, try adding some tomato paste.
- For a spicier sauce, add some diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Add a little honey or brown sugar if you want a sweeter sauce.
- Try using different types of vinegar for different flavors. White vinegar will give you a sharper flavor, while cider vinegar will be sweeter.
- Use fresh herbs for the best flavor. Dried herbs can be used in a pinch, but they won’t have the same flavor profile.
- To make a creamier sauce, try adding some sour cream or Greek yogurt.
- If you want a smoky flavor, try adding smoked paprika.
- If you want a tangy flavor, add some Worcestershire sauce.
- For a richer flavor, try using beef, chicken, or vegetable broth instead of water.
- You can always adjust the seasoning to your taste. Add more salt, pepper, or spices as desired.
- The sauce can be made ahead of time and refrigerated for up to a week.
- Sauce can also be frozen for up to six months.
- Reheat the sauce slowly over low heat to avoid scorching.
Stir in some cooked ground beef, chicken, or sausage for a heartier meal.
And finally, serve the sauce over your favorite pasta, rice, or potatoes.
10 Different dishes in details which can be served with this recipe
1. Chicken Wings: Toss chicken wings in this American sauce for a delicious and easy appetizer.
2. Hamburgers: Add some extra flavor to your burgers by spreading on this All-American sauce.
3. Ribs: Slather this sauce all over ribs before grilling or baking for a mouthwatering main dish.
4. Fries: Dip fries in this sauce for a tasty side dish.
5. Macaroni and Cheese: Stir in some of this sauce to give your mac and cheese extra flavor.
6. Potato Salad: Mix this sauce into your potato salad for a unique twist.
7. Deviled Eggs: Top deviled eggs with this All-American sauce for a flavorful appetizer.
8. Chicken Salad: Stir in this sauce to your chicken salad for a zesty flavor.
9. Tuna Salad: Add this sauce to tuna salad for a delicious easy lunch.
10. Vegetables: Use this sauce as a dip for raw vegetables or add it to roasted vegetables for extra flavor.
Can this recipe be used for roasting duck, chicken, pork, or fish?
Denny’s All American Sauce is the perfect accompaniment for any poultry or seafood dish. Whether you’re roasting a duck, chicken, pork, or fish, this sauce will add a delicious flavor to your meal.
Made with a blend of spices and herbs, Denny’s All American Sauce is flavorful and versatile. Use it as a marinade, basting sauce, or dipping sauce – the possibilities are endless!
Can this recipe be used as a sandwich or wrap spread?
Yes, this recipe can be used as a sandwich or wrap spread. It is a great way to add flavor to your favorite recipes. Few recipes are versatile, and this is one of them. Use it anyway. The taste will always enhance and be great.
Different ways of using this recipe in vegan food
Denny’s All American Sauce is a great recipe for vegan food. There are four different ways of using this recipe.
- One way is to use it as a condiment on sandwiches or wraps.
- Another way is to use it as a salad dressing. You can also use it as a dip for vegetables or chips.
Finally, you can use it as a sauce for pasta or rice dishes.
This copycat recipe for Denny’s All American sauce is easy to make and tastes like the original. It’s perfect for a small gathering or game day. It’s simple, quick to make and delicious. What are you waiting for to try it out?
So, do you already know what’s in this sauce and the various tips for making it at home? I truly hope so! We are waiting for your comment below.
Similar Recipes from HotSalty: