Panera’s Signature Sauce recipe is a delicious and versatile condiment that can add flavor to any dish. The sauce is made with a blend of a few ingredients perfect for dipping or spreading.
Panera’s Signature Sauce is also available in a spicy version, which features an extra kick of cayenne pepper.
Whether you’re looking for a new way to spice up your meal or simply want to add some extra flavor to your favorite dishes, Panera’s Signature Sauce is a great choice.
Are you looking for a copycat recipe for Panera’s famous Signature Sauce? Look no further! This easy recipe is perfect for any occasion, and it’s sure to become a new family favorite. So why wait? Start cooking today!
What is the Panera Signature sauce?
The Panera Signature sauce is a mayonnaise and sour cream-based sauce used on the chain’s popular sandwiches and salads. The sauce is slightly tangy and has a creamy texture that pairs well with many flavors.
While the exact recipe for the Panera Signature sauce is a closely guarded secret, it is known to contain several common ingredients, such as mayonnaise, sour cream, and spices. While the sauce is often associated with the chain’s sandwiches, it can also be a dip for chips or vegetables.
Additionally, some customers enjoy using the Panera Signature sauce as a condiment for other foods, such as burgers or fries. Regardless of its use, the Panera Signature sauce is a popular menu item that adds flavor to many of the chain’s dishes.
Can I make this copycat sauce at home?
Yes, you can! This copycat recipe is easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. In addition, this recipe can be easily doubled or tripled, depending on your needs.
So what are you waiting for? Give this delicious sauce a try today!
How long does it take to make this recipe?
Our Panera Signature sauce is a bold, flavorful blend of roasted garlic, spices, sour cream, and many other ingredients. It’s the perfect finishing touch for our signature sandwiches and salads. This recipe is quick and easy to make, and it only takes a few minutes to prepare.
Panera Signature Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sour cream
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Clove of garlic (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or overnight, to allow the flavors to meld.
- Serve chilled with your favorite dippers or dishes.
Will this sauce taste like the original?
Yes, this copycat recipe tastes just like the original! So whether you’re looking for a new way to spice up your meal or simply want to add some extra flavor to your favorite dishes, this sauce is a great choice. So why wait? Start cooking today!
Can I add or replace some ingredients?
Yes, feel free to experiment with this recipe and add or replace some ingredients to suit your taste. For example, if you don’t have Dijon mustard on hand, you can use regular yellow mustard instead. Or, if you prefer a milder sauce, you can omit the garlic altogether.
So go ahead and get creative with this recipe! There’s no wrong way to make it. Just be sure to enjoy your delicious creation!
Tips and tricks for a better sauce
First of all, for a creamier sauce, use full-fat mayonnaise and sour cream.
- If you don’t have Dijon mustard, you can use regular yellow mustard instead.
- You can also add in other seasonings or spices to taste. Try a pinch of cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, or even curry powder.
- Use fresh garlic for the best flavor. However, you can also substitute with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder if needed.
- If you want a thinner sauce, simply add more lemon juice or water until desired consistency is reached.
- This sauce recipe is perfect for dipping vegetables, crackers, or chips. But it’s also delicious on sandwiches, burgers, and wraps.
- To make a vegan version of this recipe, use vegan mayonnaise and sour cream. You could also try using avocado instead of sour cream.
- For a gluten-free option, use gluten-free Dijon mustard and mayonnaise.
- This sauce recipe can easily be doubled or tripled if needed. Simply whisk all of the ingredients together in a larger bowl.
- Leftover sauce can be stored in a covered container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- If the sauce becomes too thick after being refrigerated, simply stir in a little water until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Feel free to experiment with different herbs and spices to create your unique flavor combination.
- You could also add in some shredded cheese, diced avocado, or chopped green onions for extra flavor and texture.
For a healthier version of this recipe, use low-fat mayonnaise and sour cream. You could also use Greek yogurt in place of the sour cream.
Finally, this sauce recipe can also be made in a blender or food processor. Simply combine all of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
Things to serve with this sauce recipe
1. Chicken: Try it as a dipping sauce for chicken fingers, or use it as a salad dressing for a chicken Caesar salad.
2. Veggies: Carrot and celery sticks, broccoli florets, or sliced cucumbers are great options.
3. Crackers: Any type of cracker will do, butTry pairing it with savory crackers like wheat thins or Triscuits.
4. Pretzels: Soft pretzel sticks or nuggets are the perfect vessels for this flavorful sauce. Panera’s pretzels are quite delicious on their own. But when you add Panera’s Signature Sauce, they’re taken to an entirely new level. The sauce mixes honey mustard and Dijon mustard, with a hint of horseradish for an added kick.
It’s the perfect dipping sauce for pretzels or any other bread product. And it’s also great on sandwiches or as a salad dressing. So if you’re looking for a new way to enjoy pretzels, try them with Panera’s Signature Sauce. You won’t be disappointed.
5. Chips: While many potential sides can be ordered with a Panera Signature Sauce, chips are always good. They provide a crunchy contrast to the smooth sauce, but they also absorb some of the flavors, making each bite more interesting.
In addition, chips are easy to eat and can be shared easily among diners. As a result, they are a perfect accompaniment to any meal that includes Panera Signature Sauce. Whether you are looking for a quick snack or a complete meal, adding chips to your order is always a good idea.
Whether you’re looking for a new way to add some extra flavor to your favorite dishes or simply want to spice up your meal, this copycat recipe for the popular sauce is a great choice.
So why wait? Start cooking today! And don’t forget to experiment with different ingredients to create your unique flavor combination. Enjoy!
Similar Recipes from HotSalty: